I Love Blind Items ! #6 *Absolutely no drug or weight blind items and talk allowed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Annie Clark is the singer St. Vincent, and was considered a celebrity long before Cara came along.
I know, but to me she's not famous enough, I mean if Cara was interested only in celebrities, she would have chosen someone as famous as Kardashians.

I totally think that blind points to Cara and if it's a strategy, she's already out there with the possibilty of dating a man. From the interview in US Vogue:

“Women are what completely inspire me, and they have also been my downfall. I have only been hurt by women, my mother first of all. The thing is if I ever found a guy I could fall in love with, I’d want to marry him and have his children. And that scares me to death because I think I’m a whole bunch of crazy, and I always worry that a guy will walk away once he really, truly knows me.”

Could it be Stella Maxwell? She's the one dating Miley atm, correct?

From Lainey Gossip:

Too “upper class” for talk

For a year now she’s been pitching a panel-style talk show about love and marriage, similar to The View or The Talk, partnering with popular parent and women’s lifestyle websites. Because of her high profile, she wasn’t expected to show up every day but often enough, like a few times a month, so that the audience would know that it was hers – the Barbara Walters of the group, you could say. The other women included a newlywed, a model-actress-mom in her 40s, a single, divorced woman in her 40s, and a woman in her early 60s.

Would you believe, though, that even with her popularity with the MiniVan Majority, no one was interested. The show was rejected, repeatedly, while other similar shows, featuring other personalities, got picked up, like Tyra Banks’s FABLife. The reason? Too “upper class”.

Interestingly enough, this happened before everything blew up. And now that it’s all blown up, and she has everyone’s sympathy, the show still isn’t getting any play…even though she could be an expert at talking about love and marriage right now. But is she willing to go there? It might change if she’s willing to talk about it. Would she talk about it? On camera? Probably not. Not for the sake of the children. But that doesn’t mean it’s not leverage – not only from a business perspective but when dealing with that idiot too.

This one is so obviously about Jen Garner IMO.

If you think that this actor is genuinely making an effort to be a good father, think again! He is pissing and moaning about spending time together, and is doing the bare minimum to keep from looking like the bad guy. One family friend summed up the situation this way:

He can’t even pretend to enjoy time with the kids. He has to be dragged out for any activity that involves them. Every single request gets a heavy sigh from him. Then eye rolling. Then whining. “Do I HAVE to?” He’s a bigger baby than any of the kids.

If she left it up to him to decide on the activities, the kids would just sit in front of a television all day with him on the phone or the computer. This isn’t a new thing. He’s always been that way. He doesn’t hate the kids. He just hates putting any effort into being a father. [His wife] really hoped he might want to be more involved once he had a son, but it really hasn’t made any difference.

Husband:

Wife:

blindgossip

This one also for Ben and Jen.

Yikes, I pity Ben's publicists. They've got their work cut out for them. The guy's reputation is in tatters. I see no way for him to redeem himself before Batman vs Superman.

^ I think that the only thing holding his reputation together was Jen, take her away and the illusion that he's a good guy is gone.

And she doesn't have to do or say a single thing against him, he does it all himself.

i feel so bad for Jen, i mean she literally put her career on the side and supported him 100%. To see him act this way is disgusting

i feel so bad for Jen, i mean she literally put her career on the side and supported him 100%. To see him act this way is disgusting

So right! Her career had so much potential before she married him. Now I'm not so sure. You only need to look at Katie Holmes' career to see what I mean. I do get the feeling he mightve been pressured in certain ways into the marriage, so to some extent I feel a bit sorry for him as well.

This screams Bradley and Irina

Some private romantic photos of this famous actor and his model girlfriend were recently published. Who took them? A sneaky member of the paparazzi lurking in the shadows?

Nope!

The photos were taken by a contracted photographer in a completely private venue. In less time than it takes to grow a beard, they snapped dozens of photos of the two celebrities. The couple then combed through them and picked out a bunch that looked like the photographer had caught two attractive lovers in the most spontaneous, playful and romantic of moments.

When they returned to more public venues, they simply let the regular paparazzi do the rest

blindgossip

There's been rumors about Bradley being gay for like 10 years, in this day and age why does he keep trying with beards is beyond me... :rolleyes:

Yeah, he doesn't get that it just makes it all the more obvious when he sets up these corny photoshoots. Remember him and Suki Waterhouse reading Lolita in the park? Barf.

Please Note: This is a Blind Gossip EXCLUSIVE. You must credit Blind Gossip by name AND provide a working link to our website. It’s easiest to use the social media links below. Thanks!

This man is half of one of the most famous celebrity couples in the world. He is currently making a very big effort to be photographed on a regular basis with his kids. It’s not that he’s actually spending MORE time with them. It’s that he’s spending more PUBLIC time with them in places where he knows he will be photographed.

Insiders tell us that this is part of his strategy in gearing up for a custody battle. He cares as much about his kids as he does about his posh lifestyle. He wants to be seen as a hands-on Dad who deserves primary or equally shared custody of the kids when they divorce.

Yes, you heard us right! This incredibly famous couple is heading for a divorce! While they appear to be a united team in front of the camera, they spend practically no time together in private. We don’t know exactly when they will announce their split… but it is coming!

Husband:

Wife:

Clues:

[Optional] Will you be sad to see them split up?

blindgossip.com

This is definitely talking about The Beckhams

Are things as bad as that? I always thought they were indestructible, especially after the Rebbecca Loos debacle.

I would think the Beckham brand means too much for the both of them :blink:

wow.. 'posh lifestyle' is a pretty obvious clue. I never cared about them and can't say I'm surprised. I guess at some point in life, your personal freedom means more to you than a brand after all.

blindgossip.com

This is definitely talking about The Beckhams

"posh" and "United" after Beckham played with Manchester United, definitely them. Recently I've seen David post a bunch of pics with his kids on IG. OMG

I heard rumours from a few friends in modelling/PR in London about David and Rosie Huntington Whiteley a few years back (long after Rebecca Loos but before she was with Jason Statham) so it wouldn't surprise me.

If this one become true then wow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->