MDC (Models.com) Rankings

Penelope Tree added to the Legends and Omahyra to the Icons.

I think they should stop making such changes every time someone who peaked in 2001 makes a tiny runway comeback. I get that Omahyra is in a way iconic and had some hits but if you compare her resume with that of the rest of the models, it seems like she will be the first to be removed from the list. And I actually like her.

Having a minor comeback does not suddenly give you iconic status, especially if it is just a single runway appearance but who knows, maybe models.com knows more.

Removed from Top 50 Men
Lucky Blue Smith

Added to Money Guys -
Contract guys
Lucky Blue Smith

Daria was removed from the Icons List?! I know she's retired but she's still an Icon.

Daria was removed from the Icons List?! I know she's retired but she's still an Icon.

They've done that the whole time, someone who stops working suddenly ceases to be an icon no matter how iconic their career has been. Yet the Icons ranking has people like Oluchi, no matter how gorgeous she is, has done basically nothing to earn her spot. Yeah, maybe Daria just canceled her paid subscription :P

They can justify themselves saying one of the rules that already stated in order to be on the list, is the one that says they must be actively working. If Daria officially retired, she has to be removed. Otherwise the list would be eternal considering all relevant past decades... but at the end of the day, this is just a ranking, of course she will always be an icon overall out of them as a company due to everything she achieved. This is the fun you get out of reading these lists, you know it will never be 100% fair in every sense of the word, not only fairness in real time recognition as they pretend to do.

Our list thread, the list from TFS, is the only I trust for real time accuracy if we are talking about something more exact to reality.

Added to Hot List (both Men and Women)
Kai Isiah Jamal

Kai is a trans man so not sure why they were added to the women's list.

Removed from Money Girls—High Earners
Stella Lucia

Last edited:
They really had the audacity to put Kai Isaiah on both the male & female Hot List simply based on they/them pronouns without doing the proper research and taking into account their trans male identity... while keeping Tobias Dionisi, a nonbinary model, only on the male Hot List? :ninja:

Added to Top 50:
Ashley Radjarame
Kerolyn Soares
Mariam de Vinzelle
Vivienne Rohner

Removed from Hot List:
Aliet Sarah
Licett Morillo
Oudey Egone
Pan Haowen
Patrycja Piekarska
Tang He
Vaughan Ollier

Added to Top 50:
Ashley Radjarame
Kerolyn Soares
Mariam de Vinzelle
Vivienne Rohner

Removed from Hot List:
Aliet Sarah
Licett Morillo
Oudey Egone
Pan Haowen
Patrycja Piekarska
Tang He
Vaughan Ollier
Right as Oudey walks tons of shows outside LV… Welp. Apart from that, understandable changes. Patrycja books well, but she comes off as a filler model to me. Pan did show up at Chanel Couture, but many of her larger bookings in her prime were also for Chanel, and we’re not seeing Louise de Chevigny on Hot List just for her affiliation with the brand, so be it. (Then again, I presume much of Vivienne’s move up had to do with Chanel?)

Added to Hot List:
Ash Foo
Awar Odhiang
Chloe Oh
Grace Clover
Grace Valentine
Holly Fischer
Jade Nguyen
Madeleine Fischer
Maryel Uchida
Merlijne Schorren
Olivia Vinten
Stella Jones
Tianna St. Louis
Yilan Hua
Yoonmi Sun

LOL at Stella Jones being there only for that dreadful VI cover... why not adding instead someone that maybe doesn't have a relevant campaign or editorial yet, but an impressive showlist record like Loli Bahia?

It's evident that Loli is going faraway anytime soon... Stella? nobody will remember her next month. Nobody besides Kate and her friends cares for her.

Loving a lot of the new girls added, but most of them could have been left off. Girls keep getting added and they rot on that list for years

Removed from High earners and added to Contract girls:
Stella Maxwell&Toni Garrn

I know it might be a little quick, but under the logic MDC uses for Money Girls, would Maty Fall not fit on the list somewhere? She recently signed with Guerlain for beauty & has been a partner of Etro's since practically the beginning of her career.

Adut should easily be on either Money or Icons by now. Anok I can also quite easily see making Money Girls, and Precious Lee I fully expect on Top 50 very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->