Givenchy F/W 2017
David Yurman F/W 2018
Miu Miu F/W 2019
Versace Holiday 2019
Fendi #Peekaboo Fall 2019
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Fragrance 2020

Only cover this year, Harper's Bazaar Greece
Only cover last year, Vogue CZ
Meghan is American and this is largely due to the pandemic - Kaia got added to Money Girls due to her Marc Jacobs contract (though, a fair point would also be that she also had a contract with YSL Beauty around the same time…) and Meghan has the exact same one hence my confusion.

Meghan is American and this is largely due to the pandemic - Kaia got added to Money Girls due to her Marc Jacobs contract (though, a fair point would also be that she also had a contract with YSL Beauty around the same time…) and Meghan has the exact same one hence my confusion.

Well I don't want to argue and MDC is what it is, but

Kaia (who is also American), around Covid :

Jimmy Choo S/S 2020
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love So Sweet Fragrance 2020
Ports 1961 S/S
Moschino S/S 2020
Louis Vuitton Twist Bags Spring 2020
Prada F/W 2020
YSL Beauty Summer 2020 Touche Eclat le Teint
Givency Family
Coach: Disney Mickey Mouse x Keith Haring Collection
Celine Summer 2021
CoachNY S/S 2021
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Intense 2021

She also had a Vogue US, Vogue Italia, Vogue Japan and a Vogue China cover in 2020. I adore Meghan but Kaia is dominating.

#TeamGottmik

Considering the Money Girl's list hasn't been updates, there's a chance she'll land up there.

Added to Legends:
Penelope Tree
Twiggy

Added to Industry Icons—The Establishment:
Omahyra Mota

Added to Money Girls—High Earners:
Berit Heitmann

Removed from Money Girls—Contract Girls:
Duckie Thot
Maria Borges
Suki Waterhouse

Removed from Money Girls—High Earners:
Aira Ferreira
Alanna Arrington
Amanda Murphy
Anais Mali
Charlee Fraser
Daphne Groeneveld
Leomie Anderson
Roos Abels

Removed from Top Sexiest:
Bar Refaeli
Behati Prinsloo

Last edited:
Kind of odd Hailey Bieber is only on the money list granted all of the work she’s gotten lately. I wonder if they’ll put her on the top 50, or just straight to “new supers”..

Shouldn’t Natalia be put into legends too? I mean probably the whole CIS countries population knows who she is despite their age, and now that her husband is an Arnault... And she has the longevity and contracts as well to qualify.

Shouldn’t Natalia be put into legends too? I mean probably the whole CIS countries population knows who she is despite their age, and now that her husband is an Arnault... And she has the longevity and contracts as well to qualify.
Absolutely agree. 21 years in fashion, many long-term mulltimillions contracts and 86 Vogue's covers. She is more legend then "new super".

Alessio Pozzi added to Icons, Filip Hrivnak removed from money.

Removed from Industry Icons—Next Generation:
Magdalena Frackowiak
That was quick! I think she no longer worked to be in Icons ranking, but I wonder if it was for this reason or for recent news, there are some models from the same time that she haven't great jobs in less time than Magda and are still there!

That was quick! I think she no longer worked to be in Icons ranking, but I wonder if it was for this reason or for recent news, there are some models from the same time that she haven't great jobs in less time than Magda and are still there!

Maybe she just canceled her subscription? :rolleyes:

Added to Top 50:
Kaila Wyatt
Added to Money Girls(Contract Girls):
Blesnya Minher、Lily Stewart

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back