• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Men's Denim

Now I'm a bit confused - all of the ones on ebay right now seem to be from the Helmut Lang Jeans line (white tag with m________) but some of these tags say in small letters on the top corner of Helmut Lang "Jeans" whereas others don't. One of them I could have sworn was mainline they were so amazing - and they have all the tags, etc of mainline Helmut Lang except for the one stitched inside, white with the 'm' and line, with no 'jeans' on top.

Which is which, or are they the same? From my experience, Helmut Lang has always been a thin, horizontal white or black fabric tag with Helmut Lang in the same color as the tag...the big square white ones are the diffusion line, no?

Arturo21 said:
Now I'm a bit confused - all of the ones on ebay right now seem to be from the Helmut Lang Jeans line (white tag with m________) but some of these tags say in small letters on the top corner of Helmut Lang "Jeans" whereas others don't. One of them I could have sworn was mainline they were so amazing - and they have all the tags, etc of mainline Helmut Lang except for the one stitched inside, white with the 'm' and line, with no 'jeans' on top.
The 'Jeans' superscript tag refers to the diffusion label., All the mainline jeans (well, the 6 pairs I own) have the white rectangular block with 'M.' followed by the black line; jeans I purchased at retail (one $300, the other $195, before tax) had this kind of format so I'm pretty sure of it. I would hope that, considering the price, they would be mailine. :wink: After those two pairs, I got with the program and just bought them online. My latest being the 'Dyed Blue' jeans on eBay; got those for $75 shipped. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you gotten them yet? Give me a report when you do. Yea...a lot of those looked way too good to be diffusion. Did you see the bondage jeans? :wub:

Oh, I already have them. :smile: The warp/weft are each blue and black threading (specifically which is which I can't recall at the moment)... They look either deep royal blue, or a strange midnight/blue-black; depends on the lighting. It seems like the entire jean hae been slightly overdyed blue, and the outside of the jean seems to again received a slight black wash; it makes them look very crisp though old at the same time. Very soft, comfortable, thick denim... A vintage dickies/workwear vibe with the best fit in the business. I love them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question, what are your opinions on the "male skinny jeans" on a short person? I'm short and I'm thinking of getting a pair, but I don't want to look ridiculous.

How short?

what is your inseam?

i think it is more dependant on your proportion of waist size to standard inseam size(like for dress pants, or something you don't want to bunch up like dior, etc..)

regardless of what I, or anyone says, try them on and see what you think -- or ask someone(not the sales associate) what they think =)

So are True Religion, Sevens, Antiks, not good jeans?

^ in terms of quality/price ratio, no

but if you like the fit and the washes etc. sure for you personally they would be good jeans. just watch out for the r*pe prices, thank all celebrity's wearing them for that......

Well i NEVER buy my things at FULL price. I have what you call connects here in NYC. The basically buy the clothes and sell it for WAYY cheaper. LOL. Kind of illegal, but oh well. They are such nice jeans.

I also like Sacred Blues, which have the look of a Seven but are MUCH cheaper.

He doesnt really lose, because he has SOOO many clients. We are like a little group.

I dont really know why my friend does it. But he has turned it into a business, and we love him for it. We style for much cheaper than the people who spend the regular price for them, and i wouldnt have it any other way.

Are you sure he just doesn't get them at wholesaler prices and sells it for less cheaper than a store would charge? Whenever I place the orders for the merchandise at my work we just double the wholesaler's price, sometimes even triple. Because I mean it would be pretty pointless running a business where you undercut yourself.

unplugged66 said:
Are you sure he just doesn't get them at wholesaler prices and sells it for less cheaper than a store would charge? Whenever I place the orders for the merchandise at my work we just double the wholesaler's price, sometimes even triple. Because I mean it would be pretty pointless running a business where you undercut yourself.

You know that could be possible. Maybe he does get them from a wholesaler like u say. It all works out either way, because he sells the jeans at like 50 a pop.

Helmut Lang! Mens Sailor Sailor Button jeans Black

Does anyone know where they might have a pair??? Im looking for a 34 or 35 waist. Thanks!!!!!!:innocent:

At 50 bucks a pop, those're beginning to sound like reproductions rather than the real stuff.

tweedlesinpink said:
At 50 bucks a pop, those're beginning to sound like reproductions rather than the real stuff.

at 3 posts on these forums, you are begging to sound ignorant and arrogant. there are plenty of ways to get these jeans at $50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->