NYC S/S 07 Show Schedule

^^ I don't know about you but my cable subscriber doesn't offer a fashion themed cable channel. They offer "the Style Network" but it ain't Fashion TV!

Anyway, channel 25 is a actually a local channel in New York- Queens to be exact and cable subscribers here in New York don't need cable to view that channel. Also, notice that Full Frontal Fashion doesn't cover the shows as well like they used to? But they still rock!

Wishful Thinking here, but is there a possibility that Kenneth Cole will show in Los Angeles or London? I really hope he's still doing a show.

I may have backstage access at Proenza, but I'm really not sure. Would it be worth it to wait for standing if your name is not on the list at such a huge show?

And kellyt, I may or may not be on the list for Karen Walker, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get in. Are you goin to fash week? Maybe we can go together :smile:

lacy99 said:
Are the shows going to be streamed live on the website like they did last season?

could anyone post the link?Forgot it!:cry:

It would be really nice if people could put the show on youtube. :flower:

elschic111 said:
I may have backstage access at Proenza, but I'm really not sure. Would it be worth it to wait for standing if your name is not on the list at such a huge show?

And kellyt, I may or may not be on the list for Karen Walker, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get in. Are you goin to fash week? Maybe we can go together :smile:

ugh there are like so many conflicts with the schedule this year! BLAH! :( ok everyone Kai Kuhne or Rosa Cha?

Rightguard said:
(I really didn't know where to put this) I heard through the grapevine that Cloak will have a womenswear line. Don't know if they are showing it this September though.

Last time I heard after F/W 06 Cloak is no longer going to be able to be called that becasue of a lawsuit over copyright infringement and that they are just going to call it Alexandre Plohkov.

I doubt they are going to do a womenswear line. Cloak almost had to shut down earlier this year becuase they had no cash. Most of their accounts have to pay them BEFORE the season so that they can have money to cover production costs.

ETROsexualJ said:
Last time I heard after F/W 06 Cloak is no longer going to be able to be called that becasue of a lawsuit over copyright infringement and that they are just going to call it Alexandre Plohkov.

I doubt they are going to do a womenswear line. Cloak almost had to shut down earlier this year becuase they had no cash. Most of their accounts have to pay them BEFORE the season so that they can have money to cover production costs.

NOOOOOOOO!

O.T...Anyone here a regular Firstview.com visitor. Just notice they haven't been updating their collection for a while now. The last was on 3 Aug. Is it just my computer?

:heart:

Good good...thanx for clarifying. And excited that fashion week is here!

:heart:

I know it's been asked a dozen times... but... does anyone have the link to see the shows live online?
i've been everywhere and can't find it

It's nice that Miss Sixty is the first show... we'll get to open with a big show instead of the usual "progressivly get to the big names" schedual.

I gotta admit, I'm pretty pumped! :mohawk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George Kima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->