Men's Footwear (Oct 2004 - Aug 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Comme tricot (for women) but so nice:-P

sksksm1218-img486x368-1099297712kutu2.jpg

Originally posted by helena@Nov 2 2004, 10:59 AM
acid - its just not your thing I suppose. :heart: :flower: each to his own....
[snapback]414761[/snapback]​

i am horrified, i would rather buy somebody a pair of shoes than let them wear those

Originally posted by Acid@Nov 2 2004, 11:46 AM
i am horrified, i would rather buy somebody a pair of shoes than let them wear those
[snapback]415010[/snapback]​

:lol: what kind of shoes would you buy them Acid?

Originally posted by Johnny@Nov 2 2004, 05:01 PM
:lol: what kind of shoes would you buy them Acid?
[snapback]415030[/snapback]​

ones which arent going to fall off your feet :lol:

im not really a shoe person but i'll have a look around this week and get back to you :wink:

Originally posted by helena@Nov 2 2004, 02:59 AM
acid - its just not your thing I suppose. :heart: :flower: each to his own....
[snapback]414761[/snapback]​

I love those :shock: :o

Originally posted by Alejandro@Nov 2 2004, 12:15 PM
I love those :shock: :o
[snapback]415046[/snapback]​

me too.

I used to be anal about shoes...they had to be spotless and perfect, but lately I've been really digging the distressed, worn-in and imperfect look.

Originally posted by nqth@Nov 2 2004, 11:15 AM
It's Comme tricot (for women) but so nice:-P

sksksm1218-img486x368-1099297712kutu2.jpg

[snapback]414983[/snapback]​

:o :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

i MUST have them!!!...ngth...where did you find them please... :shock: :woot: :heart:

acid...i was gonna buy the margielas but if you want..you can buy me the cdg's instead.... :wink: :lol:

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 2 2004, 12:43 PM
acid...i was gonna buy the margielas but if you want..you can buy me the cdg's instead.... :wink: :lol:
[snapback]415083[/snapback]​

can you buy me the margielas :brows: :P

maybe Acid will buy us all a pair of new shoes - please Acid.....

Btw, Comme is doing some "shoes collaboration" :-) with Heschung ( http://www.heschung.com/ ). I have heard that the shoes are on sale in Paris. I don't know if they make men shoes too.

Here is one pictures for CdG CdG (a women line)

refabrique-img600x586-1099123656ce1.jpg

Originally posted by nqth@Nov 2 2004, 12:59 PM
Softgrey, it is in japanese yahoo auctions page.

This is a link to the shoes
http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k10148464
And the general page:
http://list2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/20840...cale=0jp&mode=1

You can browse thru the pages by clicking on the [ 次の50件 ] :-) on the right of each page.
[snapback]415106[/snapback]​

yeah but you can't buy. So frustrating, but it's good to browse through to see the clothes anyway.

By the way, tried to buy the shinny trainers today...none left in my freakin size!!!!

This one (in the picture) is from this year collection. So it might be possible that Comme has it at their store.

Originally posted by Fade to Black@Nov 2 2004, 09:29 AM
me too.

I used to be anal about shoes...they had to be spotless and perfect, but lately I've been really digging the distressed, worn-in and imperfect look.
[snapback]415063[/snapback]​

All my sneakers have to be destroyed, you have no idea what I do when I walk out of a store after buying sneakers :lol:

tough break on the shiny sneaks johnny... :(
do you want me to check the ny store for you?...

thanks for the link ngth...i checked the ny store....they do not have them...and i don't remember seeing them in london...i didn't go to the paris store...so i got the number and will try giving them a call to see if they are available there...

what have you done to me???...!!! :doh: :lol:

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 2 2004, 01:42 PM
tough break on the shiny sneaks johnny... :(
do you want me to check the ny store for you?...

thanks for the link ngth...i checked the ny store....they do not have them...and i don't remember seeing them in london...i didn't go to the paris store...so i got the number and will try giving them a call to see if they are available there...

what have you done to me???...!!! :doh: :lol:
[snapback]415184[/snapback]​

hey softie, thanks for the offer - could you check actually - if you're passing etc - please don't go to any trouble. Paris is another option, I've actually got them to send me something before! I'm such a freak! Thanks again.

Originally posted by Johnny@Nov 2 2004, 01:47 PM
hey softie, thanks for the offer - could you check actually - if you're passing etc - please don't go to any trouble. Paris is another option, I've actually got them to send me something before! I'm such a freak! Thanks again.
[snapback]415191[/snapback]​

no problem...just tell me your size and i'll call right now...i just called about the tricot shoes...
european sizing please....
actually..here's the number for the paris store...if you call..will you check for my tricots...size 38...thanks...

011-331-533-027-27 ...you'll have to leave off the first bunch of numbers for country

:flower:

You are welcome Softgrey:-)

It's great that you like them. I just can't believe that my post made you call the world to get them:-P. Fingers crossed:-)

I'm all for a distressed look, but those Margielas look like a dog just dug them up. Why not buy a pair of Converse for $20 and rub them against gravel and glass and blacktop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->