Menswear Online?

ALaFramboise

Reaction score
Oh My word! I'm quite a bit angry with you ladies, beacause as of this moment, i'f had it with trying to find decent menswear online that is not all la style jeans, etc, etc! No 7 jeans for me, etc! :shock:

any ideas on where i can get some nice menswear online?! (Hopefully like japanese street style?! I've been getting into it ever since i started wearing the mens calvin klien ready-to-wear?! oh man it's nice >.<)

Thanks love's!

well I dont know about the japanese street style but ill give you the ones i use:
eluxury
neimanmarcus
saks
bluefly
yoox(maybe best for you)
nordstrom
macys

Aw, well yes, not nessicarily street style, but pretty trendy! i've used most of those sites before!! (Omg, yoox like, never has my size >.< Is it that hard to have small shirts and size 29 or 30 jeans?!?!?!?!)

Yeah thanks that luis site is awesome no if I dont break the bank on that spring summer stuff

www.pollyanna.com some labels it cares: Adam Kimmel, Carpe Diem
Comme des Garcons, Junya Watanabe, Issey Miyake, Maharishi
Peachoo + Krejberg, Prada,Yohji Yamamoto, Y-3 ...

mirrra said:
www.pollyanna.com some labels it cares: Adam Kimmel, Carpe Diem
Comme des Garcons, Junya Watanabe, Issey Miyake, Maharishi
Peachoo + Krejberg, Prada,Yohji Yamamoto, Y-3 ...

Great site!! Have you ordered from there before?

I have heard several reports of dissatisfaction with allanio.com... items not shipped, returns not credited... caveat emptor.

^ I thought so. I was this close to buying a pair of pants from them! Good thing I resisted.

Thanks for the info, Tan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->