Metallica

I can believe it, MTV is broadcasting their concert Metallica 3 Días en México live for all latinamerica tonight at 11 PM and tomorrow at 10 PM.

Today in my local newspaper, they release their demands for each show: They want fruit :blink:, a room to warm up before the show, broadband internet, a telephone line :blink:, 2 six pack of the best local beer B), 2 tables, 6 chairs without arms :huh:. It´s good to know that they are not divas, except for Lars :rofl:.

^:rofl: those arent expensive requests, have you read what my loved Phil asked for when he was in Pantera.

At least two or three of those chairs are for the tuning room where they warm up. Try to sit on a chair with arms and play guitar. It does not work at all.

^thats true. I can believe it that the days are passing, Cannot wait to see them :buzz:

Well, I saw them and
It was the best day ever. They are thebest live, the setlist was AMAZING.
they kicked ****, it was the best.
anyone, if you wanna go see them, go you wont regret it AT ALL.

Karen0193,

you are so lucky. I would like to see them live too.

I love their "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)" song, it's my favourite.

unfortunately, they didnt play Sanitarium in my country. Its one of my favourite songs aswell,amazing intro.

I met Lars Ulrich at a Strokes concert in 2004 in Perth. I hit him on the arm and i'm like "You're that guy from Metallica". He was real nice, we were in the sound area so we chatted for a while. Nice guy. Shorter than i thought he would be.

thank god for this thread! \m/ :D
^^ i would have been more jelous if you said kirk hamett :P

i loved his labret piercing :rofl: though i do love him in all his little eras up until a few year after load hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->