Mia Wasikowska

I only watch the show when her sessions are on - never the other patients :lol: I love her!

she has the ethereal elegance of Cate Blanchette,

can't WAIT to see her as Alice!! :wub: :buzz:

new little article..

vogueaustralianovember08.jpg

clemenceforfan

She really transforms with different hair color / makeup / clothing. Clearly an advantage for an actress. She's beautiful!

AFI premiere of Defiance

getty

i think she looks fabulous :heart: you can see many more at getty images..

What a lovely girl! She has one of those faces that is beautiful in an alluring way rather than having cookie-cutter good looks.

^ i agree....kind of like clemence poesy in that way.. only she seems less self conscious

It's so refreshing to see a normal 18 year old not piling on makeup like those "hollywood" youngsters. I'm so glad she's been cast as Alice.

She looks so ethereal and sweet. Her ballet training really shows in her poise, and I agree that it's refreshing to see fresh, minimal makeup on the red carpet. And apparently she's a fantastic actress, though I haven't seen her in anything yet.

Does anyone know whether she'll be playing Alice as an 18-year-old or as a younger girl? I think she was well-cast, but I always pictured Alice as a child.

Thank you for the clip, it didn't occur to me to look her up on youtube. I like her even more now, her performance seems very heartfelt.

mia_wasikowska_55067762_463.jpg

hbo

0,,5774578,00.jpg

In Rogue
news.com.au

29033519.jpg

vietonline

moz-screenshot-5.jpg

_44859505_2f098d39-8af1-41ec-afc8-a200008674d5.jpg

newsimg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread