Michelle Watches

klassy

Reaction score
I was considering purchasing a diamond bezel one.What do you guys think of the quality and do any of you guys own one?

Michele watches are great quality in my eyes. I have one- the Mini Urban Diamond Watch, in Rose Gator. They are really cute watches! The diamond bezel is nice too! I got a mini urban cause I have a small wrist and a big watch would just look too.. BIG! Rose is an awesome color, and the gator is really nice! You should deff get one! They are a bit pricy though, mine was about 1,500! :wink: Good luck, I got mine @ Neiman Marcus's, and they are also sold @ Saks, Bloomingdales, etc.!

michele is really trendy here, thus everyone now has one. if you want an alternative, i really like Invicta watches too, especially the Baby Lupah's.

i had a michele, but damnit i lost it! the thing i like most about them was i was able to change the bands out and its really easy!

aww I'm sry u lost it! that's too bad! Another good watch is Philip Stein, they're really cool looking! I was just looking online and found the cutest Michele, it's a deco diamond in Sand Gator... IT'S SOOO CUTE! It has a sandyish-tannish colored band with a pinkish setting for the diamonds around the actual clock! it's soo cool. :wub:
javascript:PopUp('/store/catalog/productImagesPopup.jhtml?item=prod12050015',600,625,'yes');

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->