Michelle Watches

Discussion in 'More Accessories' started by klassy, Apr 11, 2004.

1. klassy

klassy New Member

I was considering purchasing a diamond bezel one.What do you guys think of the quality and do any of you guys own one?

2. FabulousFashion

FabulousFashion New Member

Michele watches are great quality in my eyes. I have one- the Mini Urban Diamond Watch, in Rose Gator. They are really cute watches! The diamond bezel is nice too! I got a mini urban cause I have a small wrist and a big watch would just look too.. BIG! Rose is an awesome color, and the gator is really nice! You should deff get one! They are a bit pricy though, mine was about 1,500! ;) Good luck, I got mine @ Neiman Marcus's, and they are also sold @ Saks, Bloomingdales, etc.!

3. sbbbjm

sbbbjm New Member

michele is really trendy here, thus everyone now has one. if you want an alternative, i really like Invicta watches too, especially the Baby Lupah's.

i had a michele, but damnit i lost it! the thing i like most about them was i was able to change the bands out and its really easy!

4. FabulousFashion

aww I'm sry u lost it! that's too bad! Another good watch is Philip Stein, they're really cool looking! I was just looking online and found the cutest Michele, it's a deco diamond in Sand Gator... IT'S SOOO CUTE! It has a sandyish-tannish colored band with a pinkish setting for the diamonds around the actual clock! it's soo cool. :wub:
    javascript:popUp('/store/catalog/productImagesPopup.jhtml?item=prod12050015',600,625,'yes');

5. FabulousFashion

soorrry, I messed up w/ the pict!
    :blush: