Watches.. Your Collection What Have We Here?

Here is my collection,

It's not showing because I don't own a single watch. For some reason I've never thought of getting a watch so meh. But everyone here has such amazing collections.

My chanel j12 just broke. One of the links came off the little pin, I'm taking it to a shop tommorow. This should not happen to such an expensive watch! :angry:

Has this happen to anyone? Was it an expensive fix?

Do you know how much can a Rolex be??
Approximately... because I have no idea; my sister is love with a small one, and I was thinking about buying it for christmas, but i don't know if A can afford it...:innocent::innocent:

Thanks!

My chanel j12 just broke. One of the links came off the little pin, I'm taking it to a shop tommorow. This should not happen to such an expensive watch! :angry:

Has this happen to anyone? Was it an expensive fix?

:shock:what a bag luck!!!! - love that chanel j12!

here are my wrist babies:
WatchCollection1.jpg

from the top, L-R:
Gucci G, Tag Heuer 2000 Exclusive, Cartier Panthere
Cartier Santos 100 gold/steel and all steel
Bulgari Carbongold "Monte Carlo", Tag Heuer Monaco, Rolex Datejust

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOhhh, such a nice collection - Love each one of them!

I'm thinking of buying a Girard Perregaux automatic watch. Originally wanted the Cartier Roadster but the ladies version only comes in quartz... somehow that fact doesn't make it so appealing for me. I originally wanted the Breguet Type XX Transatlantique for ladies but was informed by my trusty watch seller that since the movement is so complicated, there have been instances that the watch is too small for the movement so they suddenly stop working and it costs so much to repair.

What do you all think about Girard Perregaux? :smile: I currently own an Omega, a Baume and Mercier, a Technomarine and a G-Ms from G-Shock (for working out).

ive gotten a few inbetween these long years :smile:
this is my latest

Cartier Santos 100 in gold (i needed a gold watch)
i changed the brown croc bracelet it comes in to a bright purple :heart:

^love that with the purple! such a great combo, and a wonderful everyday piece!

here are my wrist babies:

from the top, L-R:
Gucci G, Tag Heuer 2000 Exclusive, Cartier Panthere
Cartier Santos 100 gold/steel and all steel
Bulgari Carbongold "Monte Carlo", Tag Heuer Monaco, Rolex Datejust
Oh, so many! I only have one Rado watch!:(

I just have a golden dolce and gabbana watch. nothing special at all. BUT SOMEDAY i want a rolex !

This is my everday watch. I have two more colorful watches that I don't wear regularly.
2lscu8l.jpg

My new one, at 50% off :heart: Now I only need to learn reading such watches (have worn digital ones for 21 years lol)

I just exhanged my Diesel-watch for an Axcent of Scandinavia-watch
v189

Loove it <3
axcent.se

My new ck watch. It was love at first sight.:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->