Watches.. Your Collection What Have We Here?

I have:
-large blue Corum bubble with blue croc strap
-Michele Urban with brown gator strap, and also a red gator strap-white face
-yellowish orange Officine Del Tempo with yellowish orange strap

I used to have another Corum, but I sold it because I never wore it.

I am hoping to get one of these for HS graduation:
-Cartier Tank or Roadster
-Frank Mueler (not sure of the style but is kind of looks like a giant Michele Coquette)
-Jaeger Le Couture master geographic-white with brown croc strap

I have....a cell phone :D
Haven't worn a watch in years

Originally posted by Sugo@Oct 30 2004, 01:50 PM
[snapback]411559[/snapback]​

me too. it's either $$$$$$$$$ or nothing, and I don't have the $$$$$$$$$

MJ, I hope you get the Frank Muller watch.

%100 agreed

Originally posted by faust@Oct 31 2004, 07:43 PM

[snapback]412999[/snapback]​

My everyday watch is the older style Ebel 1911 with mother of pearl face which I got for my 18th birthday (see below),
I also have a gorgeous gold german vintage dress watch given to me by my grandma

i love those bracelet look alike watches.
I have a gucci watch and i absolutely love it.
I'm thinking about buying either a Movado watch, black face plate with diamons around... forget what its called... or an omega watch two tone... i haven't decide yet :-/

I have had a Movado Museum watch for ten plus years... and just today bought a Baume and Mercier Diamant watch - the one Meg Ryan wears in their ads. it's BEAUTIFUL. talk about a spontaneous purchase. all I wanted was a pair of pants for my trip to Italy Friday... and I walk out with a diamond watch. oopsie!

Sugo said:

Me neither :P
I haven't worn a watch in 10 years, I cannot stand it.

Keya said:
I haven't worn a watch in 10 years, I cannot stand it.

I don't own a single watch (right now).
I don't like how it always gets in the way, same with bracelets, rings, because I do a lot of sculpting in Art class and never bother to take them off so they always get dirty.

Anyway, I'm in love with the Suspension watch by Calvin Klein! :heart:
It's really gorgeous...

prdphoto14111241794373rf.jpg

laboutique.airfrance.fr

i love rolex watches... they are so coo, durable, and elegant... yet the prices are killing me.. :(

I have a couple of watches,including an old gucci chain watch and axcent by Nygard but got myself Philip Stein yesterday with diamonds around it and now cannot separate myself from it :smile:

I always go for watches from Diesel or Puma..they're simple, reasonably priced (Im not a watch-afficionado so I can care less about high-end watches like Rolex or the like), and big & black (my only pre-requisite for watches)...Ive got, like, a bazillion of them..

MJCouture said:
I have:
-large blue Corum bubble with blue croc strap
-Michele Urban with brown gator strap, and also a red gator strap-white face
-yellowish orange Officine Del Tempo with yellowish orange strap

I used to have another Corum, but I sold it because I never wore it.

I am hoping to get one of these for HS graduation:
-Cartier Tank or Roadster
-Frank Mueler (not sure of the style but is kind of looks like a giant Michele Coquette)
-Jaeger Le Couture master geographic-white with brown croc strap

Hi MJCouture, I hope you get the Franck Muller too. It's a timepiece that can take your from work to drinks, you'll love it!

I have the Franck Muller in Cintree Curvex Rose Gold (Men's Size)
Rolex Datejust with Black Face (Men's Size)
Rolex Jubilee Strap (Boysize-from my parents) :huh:
Cartier Tank (Ladies size)
Cartier Pasha C with White Face

And sometimes I steal my guy's Panerai (Black face)...I think it's a 104 model if I remember correctly.
I like how it looks HUGE on a girl...:P

just recently bought a patek philippe from it's calatrava collection (model number is 3919 i believe, the color i got is rose gold. also comes in gold)

it's a men's watch. but i love the simplicity of it.

P1010009.jpg

faust said:

I agree and I just can't seem to spend that much on a watch anyway when there is so much clothing you can get with all that $$$$$$$$$. :ninja:

damnalky said:
just recently bought a patek philippe from it's calatrava collection (model number is 3919 i believe, the color i got is rose gold. also comes in gold)

gorgeous watch! I'd love Patek Philippe.:heart:

damnalky said:

that's classic. I love it! I'm planning to get a plain Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso...do you guys think that it is a good idea? (I want something classic but not flashy...:(flower:

damnalky said:

I love the Patek Phillipe Calatrava. Such an elegant and timeless piece. The Rose Gold also warms the colour of your skin.

Excellent choice! :flower:

Caffeine said:
that's classic. I love it! I'm planning to get a plain Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso...do you guys think that it is a good idea? (I want something classic but not flashy...:(flower:

BEST IDEA EVER! You shall never ever ever regret it. I am a watch wh*re myself.

My first watch was a Cartier silver tank. It is still impeccable 18 years later.
My second was a silver Tiffany Atlas.
My third, a Chaumet Class one with rubber band.
My fourth, my mothers gold Piaget with baguette diamonds and saphires.

... However, I very much envy my husbands' Omega Speedmaster and Breguet XX Transatlantique. I love mechanical watches, but they look just huge on me. There are very few women's mechanical watches (except for Rolex which I don't like in women) and those which do exist are MORE EXPENSIVE than the male version, since they are smaller in size and the technical difficulties are increased. Breguet dixit :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->