Michelle Williams

Michelle Williams flashes stunning ring as she's seen for the first time since her surprise engagement and pregnancy announcement at a New York City airport

223E0FC9-81B3-4ADC-8D85-FFA2AC2D19BF.jpeg 96391CD1-C67B-4DCA-950B-9F4865B55FAE.jpeg FCA5F07F-2A5B-4535-A860-09229A6AD5E1.jpeg B542DEAD-CAFC-4C35-B821-E36990DA8E4A.jpeg F6BC7948-4ED3-4B39-A3FE-784CC7359005.jpeg

Dailymail

Busy just posted this....
IMG_2096.jpg
instagram/busyphilipps

This doesn't look like Nicholas but I could be wrong. I love it though!
IMG_2114.JPG
fashionista

Michelle Williams, winner of Best Performance By An Actress In a Limited Series or Motion Picture Made For Television, poses in the press room during the 77th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 05, 2020 in Beverly Hills, California.
7SaleSp.jpg

zimbio​

It definitely was and I know she meant every word of it. But I couldn’t help but think it was a calculated distraction. The speech is all anyone will be talking about, not about her personal life.

I am so bummed because I adore Michelle, but I did not like the speech. It just felt so over the top and a little pretentious when Ricky Gervais had just finished making fun of preachy celebs with no sense of humor who always make their speeches political or message-y. I usually love her earnest speeches, but sometimes I wish she'd take herself a little less seriously. Maybe it was also Busy crying over it that bugged me.

I'm glad you guys liked it though. I'm still so happy she won! She was brilliant in Fosse/Verdon.

i see what you mean, and in a way i liked joaquin's speech better, because he said "we can all talk about voting but what matters is what we do ourselves" which rung really true. still, i loved what she had to say about women being a little more self-interested. i think it made sense. but i am SO over the Busy thing, for sure!

On the one hand, I find the way the media is fixating over her speech a tad overblown because she's always been a very vocal feminist. It seems nobody bothered to listen to her or read her interviews in the past?
On the other hand, like Tapenerd, the timing of this speech along with the hype which she's fuelling btw, is suspect. She did make a great point and at the core, I agree with her, just not with the idea that men have to be demonised in order to drive her point home.

Regardless, she's still a great actress and deserved that award. As for Busy, well let's just say she's got troubles of her own and that may be why she teared up so easily. There again, don't agree with the way she went about going ranting over the network dropping her show. That display was embarrassing. But I'm sure Busy and Michelle thought it was perfectly fine.

I love this length. I just wish she would go to her natural color.

In regards to Busy, if you’ve ever watched any of her Instagram stories, she cries in most of them. She’s very emotional. And like Benn said, she’s had her own troubles so it meant more.

Love the flapper cut as well, just need to be styled better.

Anyone else noticed that the blue detail on the dress which I thought to be a corsage strap of sorts is actually like a scrunchie stuck on only on the front part. Odd design. Also, in movement, the top part of the dress looked odd.

Maybe we shouldn't/can't discuss this here, but I have been find MW insufferable of late, just like her fashion sense. I used to adore her, around the time she was dating Spike Jonze. Ever since she did My Week with Marilyn and signed on the LV, she's just been so incredibly insufferable; she's your typical "woke" indie celebrity who is incredibly hypocritical. For example, she always talks about being private and yet does all these really publicity driven interviews and photoshoots for People magazine. Also, I'm kind of mad with her marrying and divorcing Phil Elverum; that poor guy had just lost his wife and was broke with a child -- I just can't help but feel that she was just stringing him along because of his indie credentials. And her friendship with Busy, good grief that woman is insufferable...

^You're not wrong. I've recently developed a love/hate relationship with her. I've loved her for so long and it sucks to now be semi annoyed by her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->