Minnetonka Moccasins

I'd like to know too. If someone please could offer some input.

i usually wear a nine and a half and i always get minnetonkas in a ten. so i would say buy a half size up. they run very narrow also.

I have the lace-up ankle "trampers" in black, and I normally wear a size 5.5 but I bought those in 5 and they fit perfectly. o_0 They are amazingly comfortable. The soles on those are super thick! I might get a pair in brown as well.

I have the lace-up ankle "trampers" in black, and I normally wear a size 5.5 but I bought those in 5 and they fit perfectly. o_0 They are amazingly comfortable. The soles on those are super thick! I might get a pair in brown as well.

That's what I thought too. I feel like walking on pillows when I wear them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love mine to death. If I could wear them all the time I would. But at last I have too pretty of heels to wear as well. But, they are honestly, like everyone is saying!, the most comfortable shoes .... ever.

i have a serious craving for these...:innocent:

minne42231_34195_jb.jpg

shoebuy

would you guys recommend the hard or soft sole?..i'm sure soft sole is comfier but it will be less durable when it comes to bad weather, rough surfaces etc..i want the soft sole ones, i think, but at the same time i'd rather get ones that are going to last...i'm just worried about the hard soles looking 'chunky'. help.! :P

ps. the one pictured is a hard sole

here is the soft sole {although i would get them in brown}

minne42230_33715_jb.jpg

same source

adorefaith - i would definitely recommend you get the hardsoles, they're not chunky at all!

i have a serious craving for these...:innocent:

shoebuy

would you guys recommend the hard or soft sole?..i'm sure soft sole is comfier but it will be less durable when it comes to bad weather, rough surfaces etc..i want the soft sole ones, i think, but at the same time i'd rather get ones that are going to last...i'm just worried about the hard soles looking 'chunky'. help.! :P

ps. the one pictured is a hard sole

I think the hard sole is incredibly comfortable. Seriously. The bottom is lined in a pillow-like material. I think the soft soles will be much less comfortable, especially if you walk on concrete or other rough surfaces. The hard soles are super durable... I think if I get a pair of soft soles, I'll wear them indoors only b/c I don't want them to be destroyed after walking around so much. :/

Do anyone know where I can ordered them online? Because I don' know where to find them here in Paris :(

^ Nevermind,I'll order them from shoebuy.But I have another problem,what is the U.S size for a french 41 ? I'm lost :(

Ebay, Shoebuy.com (I'm not sure if they're international, though), Urban Outfitters

Try Googling them, I think there are many sites that sell them.

I want to buy these online because they are much cheaper then in the stores in holland.
minne42217_33715_lg.jpg
shoebuy.com
I tried them on in size 37 yesterday and one shoe felt the right size (that was the shoe who was tried on by more people) and one was a bit tight. There was no size 38 so I couldn't try a size bigger.
But the lady from the store told me that they get a lot bigger when you walk in them.
Do you know if thats true??

^oh i really like those ones too! :heart:

thanks so much michelle and bangkokdoll for your advice :flower:

^ that's great to hear :woot:, thanks pop

the last thing is sizing....in this thread some people have said they stretch and others say they'd get half a size bigger than what you'd wear normally. for those of you who have the hard soles, what would you suggest? thanks for all the input!. :heart:

i got the same size as a always do and they fit perfect. my minnetonkas haven't stretch at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->