Mirage #2

Filipe

Reaction score
17043_227501142612_31357367612_3345.jpg

facebook.com / MirageMagazine

The more I'm looking at the shots the more determined I am to buy this issue. The cover is one of the best I've seen lately and the editorials keep the level, too, especially Mirte's. It's gorgeous.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: The shot with the girl eating the banana off of the table like that.

Just what we need, another hipster fashion magazine.

the previews don't look very interesting. mirte looks nice though

Just what we need, another hipster fashion magazine.

Normally I have no time for them, but there's something about this magazine I do like, it's open and outgoing, it's bare skin and sun, and sex outdoors on the forest floor on a summer evening.

But this policy of putting the cover pricing at that level to convey the idea that this is some sort of treasurable and collectable book of photos - the content is nice, but it's not that memorable to be that sort of publication. Priced at a fiver or so, I'd seek it out and love it, but not at a tenner or more.

Normally I have no time for them, but there's something about this magazine I do like, it's open and outgoing, it's bare skin and sun, and sex outdoors on the forest floor on a summer evening.

But this policy of putting the cover pricing at that level to convey the idea that this is some sort of treasurable and collectable book of photos - the content is nice, but it's not that memorable to be that sort of publication. Priced at a fiver or so, I'd seek it out and love it, but not at a tenner or more.

The mag is priced at about $17 in Australia.
At least that's what I paid for the first edition.
It was around 350 pages and was also cloth-covered - so definitely worth the money in my opinion :smile:

LOVED the last issue - so excited that no. 2 is on its way!

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I didn't know what to think of this magazine before I completely saw the entire first issue. That was when I'd finally made up my mind. I love it. I just hope this second issue stays persistent with the appeal.

"Magic rising"
Photographed by Laurence Ellis
Model: Rebecca Hiller

fcsas.blogspot.com

This thread's not coming along like the first one did...
Should that be taken as an indication the second issue might not be as nice?

I do find it very promising after all the previews, do you know where I can get it?

Mirte's ed by Laurence Ellis is at Fashion Gone Rogue. I'm still waiting around to see more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->