"Mischa Barton Hates Being Beautiful"

Spring_Fever

Reaction score
Mischa Barton says she hates being beautiful.

The 'OC' beauty has confessed she can't stand the fact people judge her solely on the fact she has a pretty face and slim body - and feels she would be more liked if she had more flaws.

The 16-year-old star also says just because, looks-wise she fits the Hollywood stereotype, she has a life wracked with problems.

She said in an interview with Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: "It kind of irritates me that I'm seen as this pretty face.

People also say I'm too thin. The truth is, pretty people aren't as accepted as other people. It comes with all these stigmas. It's like, 'She's pretty and thin, so she's got to have problems.

She must be anorexic or depressed or bitchy'.

"It doesn't help that my OC character is the pretty girl next door who looks like she has everything, but is totally f**ked up." < her exact words. :doh:

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/21782004.htm

Orange dress...actually looks quite beautiful
Looks like an Abercrombie ad
ummm
who told her she would look good with bangs??
Wavy hair
pale, ORANGE, milky (you'll understand when you look)
Pretty dress
ooooooook!?!
Ok i'm sick of you now

She's 16 nd her boyfriend is 30? :blink::shock::doh::(:huh::unsure::cry::yuk::ninja::sick::angry:. I don't care what anyone says if that's true that's gross. He's a grown *** man for goodness sake. Someone say it ain't so?

Anyways she's no where near beautiful, no joke. She's just weird looking I never thought she was pretty when I first saw her, but she looks like she could be a model. To Mischa you ARE a b*tch, we don't think you are we know you are darling.

I think shes 17 years old, but no older than that.... I think shes a very pretty girl.

A lot of people think that shes bitchy from her interviews and whatever but I like the fact that she says things without giving a sh*t if its p.c.

OMG I just noticed she already has a thread in Star Style. I should have just added it. Mods feel free to merge if need to thanks, sorry.

monacocouture said:
youre all wrong shes 19, she was born January 1986...

That's a little better, I was like 16 with 30 there's something wrong with him. But why did the article say she was sixteen?

Wha's so amazing about this chick? She looks like practically every other girl on TV. Generically pretty, slim, straight, neutral-color hair, regular features.

So cut up your face, and stuff yourself full of Doritos. :angry:

The troubles she goes through... what must it be like to actually be disabled.

Last edited by a moderator:
purplelucrezia said:
So cut up your face, and stuff yourself full of Doritos.

The troubles she goes through... what must it be like to actually be disabled.

I know the pain and horror of being beautiful, that's gotta be the worst problem anyone can have, forget people who live in poverty and have diseases. Mischa needs to get off her high horse.

Well gosh...at least she has a good perspective...I mean, with all the problems people have in the world and for her life to be full of troubles because she is too pretty and thin. Gosh, life is so hard sometimes.

I never thought she was very pretty. Her face is too small for her big forehead, and her teeth are like chiclets.

This article is funny because I find she looks like a sewer rat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eneida
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->