"Mischa Barton Hates Being Beautiful"

Complaining about being beautiful is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. If any of you have studied Psychology or Sociology you will hear time and time again that studies find that beautiful people are always treated BETTER by people and are stereotyped to have GOOD FEATURES because they are good-looking.

In North America, contrast to that, people who are overweight are DISCRIMINATED AGAINST and are stereotyped to have NEGATIVE FEATURES such as being cold, stupid, and mean.

Uhh ... people think this girl's ugly? How the hell is that possible? I mean, admittedly she's a horrible actress and does come off as incredibly self-important, but she is hands down one of the most gorgeous actresses out there today. She's got such great features (especially her cheekbones, which I would cheat, lie and steal for) and I love her pale skin.

I mean, yeah, the idea of "OMG EVEYRONE HATES ME CAUSE I'M SO PRETTAAAY!" is totally lame but you know, it's not like she's deluding herself about her looks.

everyone has different tastes. When I see her I think of E.T. the Extra Terrestrial.

Also the sound of her voice makes me very uncomfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->