Miss Sixty

leyla m.

Reaction score
ok MISS SIXTY is history in EUROPE but since the vibe it got all around the world, they decided to promote a new style... which i think... will be extremely hot for the summer!! :woot: :woot:

IMO, enough flare (even though they fit me better), in with the body fitted DENIMS
whats your take? (but whatever it is, be on the watchout for these when you go out :wink: )

are these the "j-lots" with the zippers on the inside of the ankles? anyways they look awesome and my friend says they fit great, i think i'm gonna order a pair.

Originally posted by smashinfashion@Jan 29th, 2004 - 11:59 pm
are these the "j-lots" with the zippers on the inside of the ankles? anyways they look awesome and my friend says they fit great, i think i'm gonna order a pair.
yes they are. what a great name :innocent:

they are soo hot i cant wait to own a pair :woot: :heart:

I :heart: skinny jeans- but I cannot wear them unless they are longer. I have a huge foot which I like to disguise a bit! :innocent: :ninja:

I prefer diesel - I'm not sure if they have a similar jean right now. :unsure:

maybe if I had long, skinny legs I would like them...

But just can't get into them. :blush: :sick:

i havent got skinny legs and im quite short so theoretically they wouldnt suit me.... to h*** with that: i will wear them with pride :angry:

:P

it is so interesting how trends come and go..... remember years ago when you would rather be killed than wear "bell bottoms" and everyone was tapering their jeans, they boot cuts got bigger and bigger and now they are getting slimmer and we are back to the straight leg.... i would have to try them on... i think they look retro and cool though!

Not for me, not ever.

Firstly, the would look like hell on my muscular legs (my legs are huge thanks to a 30-minute one-way bicycle journey to work 8 months out of the year)

Also, I think they look trampy. Especially with those shoes.

No love.

Originally posted by foxinthesnow@Jan 29th, 2004 - 7:19 pm
One place where you can order them is Shop Bop

:flower:
Thanks! :D

Foxinthesnow...are you a Belle and Sebastian fan? :heart: I adore them. I even named my puppies after them. :lol:

if you've got a body like the girl in the picture....go for this look. I love ankle jeans and pumps...oh yes! but i would go darker with the jeans and darker or more colorful with the pumps.

nornor

ok i spoke too soon, shopbop has another wash thats a little darker but im not into it, i just want a plain dark indigo. btw does anyone know who shot their campaign? i totally love it!!

I love them!! They are soo hot.. :woot: I want a pair..I have skinny legs and all but I'm short so I wonder if I could pull it off... :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->