Miss Sixty

I dont like them, i am short so i would look like a freak show if i wore them. :ninja:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Jan 29th, 2004 - 4:47 pm
i havent got skinny legs and im quite short so theoretically they wouldnt suit me.... to h*** with that: i will wear them with pride :angry:

:P
I have short and very curvy legs...but I found some DSquared ones that actually look good on me with some high heels that make my legs look longer....

If you like that cut of jeans, there is one pair out there thats for your body type...cuz diff designers dont make theirs all the same..

I tried those j-lots and I looked :doh: :yuk: ...not good...

But I :heart: my dsquared ones.!

Sorry for pulling up this old thread, but I'm considering ordering the j-lots, but not sure what size to pick. Does M60 run true to size in this style?

I got them in the fake leather material (not a bad as it sounds - honest) and i found that they are larger than most miss sixty jeans and are very low. Usually miss sixty have very long legs but i found mine a little short (cut off at the ankle) compared to what i usually get but again I think that is the style.
Also becareful when bending over as they tend to slide down a bit :blush: . But that might be because of the material. :blink:

i have been a fan of miss sixty for about 4-5 years now..its crazy how big it has become all over the world..

i got my first pair of jlots a few years back and i still wear them. now i have three.. i think the fit is great.. even if you have hips and thighs like me. they also have another style which is tapered called eden. they are great too! best time to shop miss sixty is during discount seasons. i got a pair of jlots for 19 dollars from la!

I love Miss60 too! I have 3 pairs of skinny jeans and they are perfect. I want to buy the j-lot too, with the zipper! I like them so much!

Tristessa said:
Sorry for pulling up this old thread, but I'm considering ordering the j-lots, but not sure what size to pick. Does M60 run true to size in this style?

usually you have to take couple of sizes smaller... they are stretchy

miss6o said:
i have been a fan of miss sixty for about 4-5 years now..its crazy how big it has become all over the world..

i got my first pair of jlots a few years back and i still wear them. now i have three.. i think the fit is great.. even if you have hips and thighs like me. they also have another style which is tapered called eden. they are great too! best time to shop miss sixty is during discount seasons. i got a pair of jlots for 19 dollars from la!

Wow that's awesome! I'm from LA. When's discount season? Haha

phamous said:
Wow that's awesome! I'm from LA. When's discount season? Haha

january and august.. miss sixty is located on melrose ave and in santa monica..

I love miss sixty , by far one of the most stylish clothes

this 19 of june they opened an hotel in Milano :woot: !!

sixty hotel

mademoiselle_ said:
I love miss sixty , by far one of the most stylish clothes

this 19 of june they opened an hotel in Milano :woot: !!

sixty hotel

wow! maybe ill visit that when i come to milan next time. soundsgreat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rysjxgmvx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->