Missoni S/S 2012 by Juergen Teller

Missoni seems to be so lost and desperate at the moment, both with their collections and advertising. It's like trying way too hard to be cool, but the effect is sort of sad, to be honest.

They should hire a decent photographer who would be able to make their clothing desirable, or bearable at least.

i love it! It's so cheeky. I can see the clothes very well...
Posted via Mobile Device

There hasn't been a decent campaign since Bianca Balti's in s/s 2008.
This is awful.

Campaign Video

The Missoni He Lives In

At the request of his friend Angela Missoni, director Pedro Almodóvar stepped in front of the lens for the new Missoni campaign, shot by Juergen Teller. He’s now reprising his role in a campaign video directed by Marco Maccapani. The video pays homage to the Spanish director’s own colorful, campy pop style—all the more so because it was shot at the Madrid club Villa Rosa, where he shot scenes for his 1991 film High Heels, with two of his heroines, Rossy de Palma and Blanca Suárez, most recently seen in The Skin I Live In. Mariacarla Boscono rounds out the cast of Todo Sobre Missoni, a tongue-in-cheek nod to Almodóvar’s hit Todo Sobre Mi Madre.
Link:http://www.style.com/stylefile/2012/01/the-missoni-he-lives-in/

mcb and pedro! it's so campy!
i love it! ilove it! i love it! :heart:

as a Pedro fan, this is a pretty amazing cast. AND MCB? lovely. if missoni refuses to give up the camp, at least they're letting the cast get creative

vogue.it

Last edited by a moderator:
Eyewear
5nqvA.jpg

missoni

MISSONI SUMMER CATALOG 2012 by TELLER

It wirks for me and again, seeing 40 pages of this is always a treat (for me), every season this catalog is a delight and I have all of them.
I don't even look at the clothes, this is for me more about the characters and their personality shining through the warm tones of each TELLER portrait.:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->