Miu Miu F/W 14.15 : Stacy Martin by Steven Meisel

this collection..in black and white...what were they thinking

this is terrible, last season was amazing and now this

That's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw the images! It had such beautiful colours, it's a shame they shot it in black and white.

Such an insipid campaign. What a shame!

Similar complaints here, should have used a model (more than one too), should have shot it in colour, it really doesn't do the collection justice at all.

just imagining what it could have been makes looking at this so painful.

To me, Stacy is so much cooler than the generic retro vibe they gave her here.

I loath serve black and white contrasts in lighting, especially when they look very unnatural. Its a shame as I think this collection was much more interesting, that I think it deserved to be captured in a more creative manner, I don't like how strict and traditional the compositions each shot is. I must admit that I don't mind the light bulb, Its funny that I'm more fascinated by the prop, than the actress!

Last edited by a moderator:
Boring, Inez & Vinoodh should be continue to shoot these campaigns.

It had such beautiful colours, it's a shame they shot it in black and white.

Word for word. It completely puzzles me as to why they decided to go with black and white. And the collection had a younger vibe to it, so why didn't they go with something fresher and a little more modern? I'm extremely disappointed in this campaign.

I can´t believe they went from last season´s campaign to this (can´t believe they let go of Lupita!) :o
Not that it´s bad imo but it´s such a departure from their previous campaigns it feels weird, like someone else mentioned, too much like something Slimane would do.

Ugly & i feel Burberry vibre here

Stacy Martin has such a captivating beauty and this collection had so much potential with all the colors. The ads are beautiful but they could've done so much more.

I completely forgot about how I loved the collection when I opened this thread. Like a majority here, the colors of the collection had so much potential that seeing the final result in black and white is a huge disappointment. I'm sorry but I have no idea who Stacy Martin is and I don't even bother to know since I'm so disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only wish it was in colors! The collection is so vibrant with colors!

I can´t believe they went from last season´s campaign to this (can´t believe they let go of Lupita!) :o
Not that it´s bad imo but it´s such a departure from their previous campaigns it feels weird, like someone else mentioned, too much like something Slimane would do.
Dare I say, even Slimane can make the collection looking more covetable than Meisel.

Extremely disappointed here as well. The lovely textures are vanished with the awful contrast.

How to deactivate the potential of both a collection and an actress in one simple move. This is so bad.

even the video is awful. God they really wanted to suck the life and soul out of this collection...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->