Miu Miu 'Matelassé' Handbags 2023 : Gigi Hadid by Steven Meisel

JESUS... This hair, her face. One of the worst jobs of Meisel's career, he should be ashamed of doing something at this level!

Usually Meisel x Gigi Hadid is something that work but I barely recognize her here WOOW , I need to see the rest of the campaign cause it can't be just this nonsense .. hair,art direction,styling who was in charge..?

SYou clearly haven’t seen his Anna Sui campaigns…
I've seen them and indeed they are tragic, but I think it's part of the brand and the intention was to be that way. Which is not the Miu Miu case...

I actually like the hair on Gigi. I thought it was a nice change :smile:
I just don't like that she has the same expression (almost) in all of the pictures so far

It's not bad, but it needed a old school Prada/Miu Miu doll-face model to really work.

Also what's with Meisel's aversion to set design lately?

Oh no, it's finally happened...Meisel has fallen for the flat amateur "I'm bored' look! This is very disappointing. I would not have expected him to jump on this trend.

Why have they photoshopped her into a 16 year old girl - she doesn’t look like this at all. Just rehire Emma Corrin!

This girl must have the most aggressive agent in the business

They gave us a different set as we've been asking but photography on the other hand...

Gagging left, right, front and center! He's really working overtime in the advertising department. The standard was set too high by the Dolce & Gabbana campaign and now everything that came after falls flat. This is easily the worst I've ever seen Gigi look before his lens, only the photo with the orange chair works for me and that's only because I'm soft to Steven Meisel.

See what happens when y'all manifest for him to sTeP ouT oF hiS cOmForT zOne and out of that grey studio!! Look what you did. Meisel babes, you stay in that studio and never leave again boo! You're doing amazing there. The white one works too. Stay timeless, stay classy, Avedon didn't experiment in his late career either. You just do you! You're better than this.

Meisel doing everything under the sun this year but leaving the studio hmm

It is very sullen fashion girlie chic. Very of the now, but it really shouldn't be.

Gigi isn't really the right fit for this. Sure Emma Corrin would work, but maybe Mia Goth would have been a better pick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->