Miu Miu Pre-Fall 2022 : Sydney Sweeney by Tyrone Lebon

ChicSaks

Reaction score
IMG-5692.jpg

Saw this from Vogue France, not sure wether this campaign is for Miu Wander handbag or for a new collection like "Miu Miu Nuit" last year.

Missed opp hiding her most defining feature :rolleyes:

Looks too sleepy and that bag is ugly

Love Sydney, I think she's a perfect Miu Miu girl. This looks like it was photographed by Tyrone Lebon again and while I love his work, I'm not sure if his photography aligns with Miu Miu. Would love to see I&V doing the ads for Miu Miu again.

I like the theory of Sydney being a Miu MIu girl, but in practice I'm not sure I enjoy the outcome. I enjoy the almost demure innocence she's bringing to the campaign, very soft, a touch unassuming, but it feels like it's lacking a sense of presence. Her expression is a tad too glazed over for me to really buy into it.

The ingredient are there for a classic Miu Miu moment but the outcome feels weirdly sad and lifeless…

Every elements just reeks of knocking off its former glorious self: She’s like a Chloe Sevigny/FKA twigs knockoff; the photography is very much trying for 1996 Miu Miu by Juergen; the bag is such a cheap Prada rip-off… And all amounts to such a lifeless, bland, and too self-conscious production-- like a middle-aged women desperately trying to be down with the children.

Sick of all these Euphoria cast members popping up everywhere. Give me a break.

The concept is there but it could've been so much stronger with an actual model.

Zendaya and Hunter Schafer are the only two that should be anywhere outside of television.

Sick of all these Euphoria cast members popping up everywhere. Give me a break.

The concept is there but it could've been so much stronger with an actual model.

Agreed, its out of hand. Yet Nika King who stands at a whole 5'10 and has the cheekbones and hair to match and who I believe has modelled in the past if am not mistaken has barely done anything big compared to her castmates.

forbes

36281-nika-williams.jpg 960x0.jpg

It's very much in the Miu Miu mould (pick the It actress of a moment for a campaign). Nothing else to say, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->