Model Accents and Voices

^ agree on that too.

i like myf's aussie accent :smile:
well, aussie accents are hawt too. :D

Anna J has a really high voice in contrast to her strong jawline, I love it :heart:

Lara Stone's voice adds to her contradictory appeal. It's very low, but there's something very unusually soft about it :wub:

Haha :lol: I never knew strong jawlines gave the impression of low voices! Hyoni has a cute accents as well

^ oh my! i could repeat it all over again, im in looove with sigrid's voice and accent! :smile:

that video of her is sooo adorable, it makes me want to hug her!:buzz: i'll hug the monitor instead! :brows:

Strong jawlines don't mean a manly voice, but honestly I think it would be unusual for anyone to have such a high voice like Anna's, but she has sort of a masculine face in a lot of her photos, which makes it ironic but still adorable :heart:

I´ve recently found myself watching over and over this videos, Michaela has a great voice, very cute and sweet :wub::wub::wub::wub:

at 3:08
Youtube account MTVworld2008 and lamagnifique

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Doutzen's and Kim Noorda's voices, very soft with Dutch accents.adorable!

I´ve recently found myself watching over and over this videos, Michaela has a great voice, very cute and sweet :wub::wub::wub::wub:

soo.. that's the slovakian accent?? :D ME LIKEY!
i love her cute accent, its my first time to hear her speak. :heart::woot:

[/FONT]

soo.. that's the slovakian accent?? :D ME LIKEY!
i love her cute accent, its my first time to hear her speak. :heart::woot:

So you like the sloakian accent. :wink: Here´s another video. B)

youtube account MTVworld2008

Oh and Snejana's accent is amazing! :lol: She doesn't think, she "sinks" and the is not the, it's z. Oh, I love her so much. :crush:

^ A lot of Russians say those words like that :lol: Maybe they don't have the "th" sound in the Russian language. :unsure: It's adorable nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->