Model Boyfriends / Girlfriends

albanian stereotype

Mona1 said:
uhh I can't believe Emina C is married, how old is she? Plus the wedding pictures were tacky. The whole thing smells Albanian stereotype.
I don't like her anyway, she doesn't have an aura of chicness whatsoever, and her face is just tooo long.

Wow, so well-versed on Albanian stereotypes! Congratulations! I’m 27 and not married; I must have no hope to find a “proper” Albanian husband and the same must be true for most of my unmarried friends.

As for Emina’s wedding; the pictures were obviously taken by someone attending the wedding; it’s not professional work. Just because some of the guests look tacky does not mean the entire affair is.

Anyway, Albanian or not, I think Emina has a very sophisticated look and her husband is quite attractive, but I must be confused on account of my inherent tackiness. Still, here’s a picture of them.
1bekemina7.jpg

yourbestfriend said:
theyre engaged

Crap! Wheres the proof? Do you have a photo or press release? I just find that so very difficult to believe.:o

^ Sorry. Who are engaged? :huh:

BTW, Emina & her husband are so cute together.

fiend said:
Crap! Wheres the proof? Do you have a photo or press release? I just find that so very difficult to believe.:o
This was a while ago, but there was an article on it a long while back.

and tortoise , Flea from RHCP and Frankie Rayder:wink:

Ingrid said:
I hope he has a great personality because other than that I see no reason for dating him!

That's actually Vladimir Restoin , Carine Roitfeld's son , and that was actually shot when she was doing an editorial for Vogue-Paris.They could be together , though he seems way too young for her (he must be 20 I think) but I think I've seen another picture featuring them together , but I don't know where...

does anyone know where I can found some piece of information about justin portman, natalia vodianova's husband?:blush:
please!.....

Griet said:
does anyone know where I can found some piece of information about justin portman, natalia vodianova's husband?:blush:
please!.....

Oh, basicly it's all over her thread. He's a socialite, he seems to go everwhere with her...

nanker_phledge said:
That's actually Vladimir Restoin , Carine Roitfeld's son , and that was actually shot when she was doing an editorial for Vogue-Paris.They could be together , though he seems way too young for her (he must be 20 I think) but I think I've seen another picture featuring them together , but I don't know where...

nanker_phledge said:
Seems like they're both 22...I thought MariaCarla was older...

Mariacarla is 25. I don't know how old he is, but I thought he was much older, to me he looks like 30 or something... I don't think he's way too young for her, though, if he's twenty...

He's indeed 22 , and you're right about Mariacarla , I don't know why 'aged 22' appeared in most of the results of my search . Well you're right about the fact that it isn't an important difference of age at all (and anyway it shouldn't really be an issue), I guess that it's just related to the fact that Mariacarla has been around for ages so somehow in my mind she seems so mature and experienced whereas I've heard of Vladimir when he was 18 so he seems so young to me , so somehow in my head they wouldn't match...

^ They don't match in my head either, though, for the different reasons...

tiiu 's boyfriend? i heard that she has a boyfriend .DOes Anyone hav pic???

i'm pretty sure shes engaged? but shes definitely dating someone

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->