Model Caroline Trentini is pregnant! *Update* Gave Birth to a Boy

KateTheGreatest

Reaction score
Here’s some exciting news to kick off the weekend. Brazilian model and all-around stunner Caroline Trentini has confirmed that she is expected her first child with husband of nearly a year, photographer Fabio Bartelt! The 25-year-old beauty announced the joyous news via Twitter this afternoon, sharing an adorable black and white photo of herself lying in Fabio’s lap.

“Yes, we are pregnant! Sim, estamos grávidos,” tweeted the mommy-to-be.

Caroline and Fabio officially tied the knot in Brazil last March, wearing a beautiful cream gown designed by Olivier Theyskens. Most recently, the blonde beauty has appeared in campaigns for Bally, Miu Miu, Banana Republic, and remains an editorial favorite among the editors at Vogue and W magazine.

Congratulations to Caroline and Fabio! We can’t wait to see the new addition to your family!

Modelinia

Last edited by a moderator:
Caroline is pregnant, confirmed on Facebook/Team Trentini. Congrats!

Facebook/Team Trentini

Great news! I wonder how many pregnant editorials Anna will give her?

Congrats!! They both are so great! I'm really happy for Caroline & Fabio! :flower::flower:

A many congratulations to Caroline and Fabio! I'm sure that baby will be absolutely beautiful haha

I'm sure if Anna Wintour has anything to do with it, we'll be seeing a lot of the young mother/baby combo in future issues of Vogue. Nonetheless congrats to Caroline! She seems truly happy.

Here's a photo of Caroline 5 months pregnant!

tumblr_mk19cu3EFU1rsxdooo1_1280.jpg

source: modelspersonal.tumblr.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->