Model Casting F/W 2019.20

Holy sh*t my jaw dropped when I saw Christy at MJ. I thought after all these years no one would convince her to do a show again. It actually feels so random, I really wanna know why she said yes.

Now someone needs to score Claudia!

Seriously, I always though that Christy would comeback for Karl or Donatella. She was at the Prefall Chanel show as a guest so that was a huge surprise!

Yes we need a real runway comeback from Claudia!

Now I wonder who can make Linda or Karen comeback.

Power move from Marc! I hope to see her as an OG by Meisel for the campaign.

I wonder who will be casting Bottega Veneta
It seems like Bitton still cast the S/S 19 ad, so maybe she is still doing the shows.

Thank God there was no Cara. Lol

Wish Christy will come together with Linda, Naomi, Cindy, Carla, Claudia etc and do Versace and make us all gag. I remember the tribute show and even girls like Anja and Candice were so emotional and happy being around the 90s supermodels. They really inspired generations of us fashion kids.

Ugh. Filler day until tomorrow. I wonder who's gonna be at Burberry. Fingers crossed for Lily Donaldson again.

Was just coming to say the same thing! I don’t normally like Piergiorgio, but man was that amazing!

Natalia Vodianova opened Mary Katrantzou! Karmen Pedaru also walked!

Chloe Sevigny at Simone Rocha ☺️

It looks like Gigi will be walking for Burberry. She was photographed leaving their offices yesterday.

Finally birgit and Faretta showed up at Burberry!! Plus Freja, Jaquetta, Rianne...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"