Model Casting F/W 2019.20

No CK this season either. There don't feel to be many big brands in NYC at the moment.

We've just got to see what newer brand somehow got a a pretty decent line up. I really likes Laquan Smith and Area's castings.

The M.K casting was very relevant as usual, even Rianne showed up (which is actually kind of weird). So we're only missing Boss and Marc Jacobs later today.

I feel sad for all the MK casting. Poor people.
Why? He might not be an amazing designer with a unique talent but his show is one of the few ones to still be relevant in New York and his name is extremely popular worldwide.
His castings mix famous models like Gigi with established icons like Caroline, rising star like Rianne with current runway forces like Mayowa..

Patti Hansen was a nice surprise closing out the Michael Kors show earlier.

Karen Bjornson, Alva Chinn and Pat Cleveland walked Naeem Khan yesterday!

Why? He might not be an amazing designer with a unique talent but his show is one of the few ones to still be relevant in New York and his name is extremely popular worldwide.
His castings mix famous models like Gigi with established icons like Caroline, rising star like Rianne with current runway forces like Mayowa..

yes. I kinda like his castings every season. I was talking about that embarrassing finale...

Kate Moss opening MARC JACOBS - CARA closing
Cara Delevingne I Guess? I secretly hope Cara Taylor lol but I know it’s almost impossible..

yes. I kinda like his castings every season. I was talking about that embarrassing finale...
I didn’t see the video, I watched the pics but now that I have seen it I understand your comment, that was an embarrassing moment indeed :blink:

Haha, after watching the MK finale, I thought it was cute and light-hearted especially with Patti Hansen closing the show. Reminded me of Sonia Rykiel with Bananarama.

Kate Moss opening the Marc Jacobs show? As if I couldn't be excited enough for the show to start, but very much doubt I'll be able to stay awake until after 11pm here (especially knowing last season's show was almost four hours late).

Whoa, I missed the MJ show cuz I didn't think they'd start on time.:ermm::(

Yesssssss Marc, come thru like the good old times when you always had the best cast! Perfect, Christy Turlington gave me life!!

From what I saw (they started on time for once), Marc Jacobs casting looked really good. I did not see Kate Moss or Cara D. though.

Kate Moss opening MARC JACOBS - CARA closing

Ok, What happened? :lol:

The cast was surprisingly good! Lindsey, Mayowa, Yasmin, Adut, Cara Taylor, Felice, Anok, Rianne, the list goes on and on.

Akso, no crazy makeovers!

UGBAD OPENING WAS EVERYTHINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->