Model Casting S/S 2025

I thought Courreges and Rabanne - both cast by Piergiorgio - were very restrained in their casting of new faces but both shows had very different casts: you had the likes of Ida Heiner, Karolina Spakowski , Anok Yai, etc walking for Courreges; meanwhile, you had Selena Forrest, Julia Nobis, Felice Noordhoff, etc walk Rabanne. Back in the day you really had to appear at all the blue-chip shows for top model credibility but that’s impossible for models today because casting directors want to change it up at every show.
And also because they don't have the time to do multiple shows a day like before. They do max 3. Now they also have to do social media materials, multiple rehearsals, call times are much before show time, etc.

Eniko Mihalik for Chloé this morning!
Nothing is more heart-warming than seeing Eniko walk some show today.
Reminds me of the first time I met her, after Guy Laroche show, something like more than 15 years ago.
She was worried about her modeling career. She was even thinking about giving it up. Luckily she didn't.
And here we go, over a decade later, we still jump out of joy each time she graces the runway or a glossy page.

Is there a thread for S/S 25 showlist? I can't find it where it's supposed to be!

I thought Courreges and Rabanne - both cast by Piergiorgio - were very restrained in their casting of new faces but both shows had very different casts: you had the likes of Ida Heiner, Karolina Spakowski , Anok Yai, etc walking for Courreges; meanwhile, you had Selena Forrest, Julia Nobis, Felice Noordhoff, etc walk Rabanne. Back in the day you really had to appear at all the blue-chip shows for top model credibility but that’s impossible for models today because casting directors want to change it up at every show.
Well-said! These are the types of casts that should make up the majority of the show season (Especially for key brands that used to help launch big model careers), but alas...

Seems like Vogue France doesn't have that ''power'' anymore.. Vivienne Rohner appeared on the september cover by Meisel and she isn't walking in many A-list shows.. Remember when the girl who appeared on vogue paris cover used to be the star of the season.😅

Maty Fall was just in the cover of Italian Vogue and she’s been getting practically no motion this season. The modeling industry is in some scary times

...and of course the PGDM mafia strikes again with Kendall walking for Schiaparelli, name a more random pairing. What's wrong with the PG renewed obsession over Selena Forrest?

I don't know why everyone obsessed with Eniko at Chloe while no one mentioned the presence of the icon Tilda Lindstam!
Good times when she was commanding every runway alongside Cara, Kati Nescher and Ashleigh Good.
I wouldn't call Tilda an icon on the other hand Eniko started career in mid 2000s, I would say one of the most competitive era in terms of castings etc...Eniko stood out with I&V eds which I still remeber as well in Gucci or Chloe ads

Schiaparelli this season was giving Zara on a budget. Anyway, Gisele is in Paris hopefully she can make an appearance at a one of the shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connor44
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->