Model Casting S/S 2025

Wow so much hate against Julia and Mica. I've worked with both of them and they were always so professional and nice. At the end of the day it's the clients who consistently book the same models, and they don't always need to be this icon that you chronically online people worship.

^Their success has always caused some discussions :P . It's not new. It has nothing to do with their personality. I've also met Julia years ago and yeah, she's very nice. I guess people just don't like their look, so they don't understand why they still do so well after all these years.

America Gonzalez, Kiki Willems and Mika Schneider slowed down.

Steinberg and Sara Grace Wallerstedt were already out of the game.

I don't know what's happened to Addison Soens.
In february she was the newcomer of the season.

Vika Evseeva and Bibi Breslin are doing even better than 6 months ago.

Wow so much hate against Julia and Mica. I've worked with both of them and they were always so professional and nice. At the end of the day it's the clients who consistently book the same models, and they don't always need to be this icon that you chronically online people worship.
Well, I don't hate them, I even like Mica, but Julia looks very bland to me and I think she doesn't fit most of the shows she did or is still doing... She is not memorable in any way. For example, Daiane Conterato who has a very distinctive appearance and I still remember her even though she works very little (or doesn't work) compared to Julia and never reached the high point of her career like Julia did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adspttsa
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->