Model members post pics!

What height/weight/measurements do most agencies look for?

lucky said:
What height/weight/measurements do most agencies look for?
The basic standards are at least 5'8", a weight of about 110, I forget the typical figure though... It's different for commercial models as well.

Aquarius22 said:
girl you are beautiful! I love your lips... You remind me of someone I can't think who!!
Awww thanks :blush:
You're so stunning as well!
Ladies, you're only 22 OMG I'm so OLD I'm 29!! LOL!:innocent:

Aquarius22 said:
me? weird.. it showed on my screen.. But I'll try again!

2812_2b.jpg
gorgeous!breathtaking!:woot:

Aquarius22 said:
Thank you sweety.. My agency is Next (in Toronto, Ontario).

I'm old too (22 almost 23) :cry:
!!!! You must know Eva Shaw?!

Thank you esmereldagrubb :heart:

evexa said:
!!!! You must know Eva Shaw?!
I have not met her yet, but she is on the same board as I am. Her look is stunning!!!

Aquarius22 said:
Thank you esmereldagrubb :heart:
I have not met her yet, but she is on the same board as I am. Her look is stunning!!!
I posted her pic in another thread on FS, She has these amazing fox blue eyes.
I wish Next would just send her to New York already though =./

Do you have your portfolio online?

evexa said:
I posted her pic in another thread on FS, She has these amazing fox blue eyes.
I wish Next would just send her to New York already though =./

Do you have your portfolio online?
I know I don't get it! Her bone structure is incredible, she's tall, thin.. I don't understand ! Sometimes I think it's just *luck*.. cause Eva is alot stronger than most models I see in NYC. She used to be with Elmer Olsen (Daria Werbowy's agency) but she left them.... I would think Elmer has HUGE connections in NYC so I'm not sure what's going on.

I have some of my book online at http://photobucket.com/albums/v204/staceymck/

Aquarius22 said:
I know I don't get it! Her bone structure is incredible, she's tall, thin.. I don't understand ! Sometimes I think it's just *luck*.. cause Eva is alot stronger than most models I see in NYC. She used to be with Elmer Olsen (Daria Werbowy's agency) but she left them.... I would think Elmer has HUGE connections in NYC so I'm not sure what's going on.

I have some of my book online at http://photobucket.com/albums/v204/staceymck/
New York = Persistance, keep trying again and again and then you get in. It took me a few visits to get accepted into an agency but by that time I had to leave anyway! I am going back in May though :smile:
Do you have plans to go to NYC?
THere was a whole fiasco with Elmer where he wasn't 'pushing' her as much as she wanted. I wonder if maybe that is what's giving her a hard time in NY?

BTW, your photobucket is password protected - I can't see the images :(

eunka said:
:blush: :blush: :blush:

Guys, don't do this to me... You are soo nice :heart: :flower:

marc jacobs addict: I'm already 22 y.o. :smile: I was in LA last year for 1 month, but it didn't work for me. They want perfect blond girls with boobs... I have too edgy look for them I guess. I really would love to go to New York...

Mr. Lee: Unfortunately I don't, but I would love to start this year. :wink:

Aquarius22: In Czech I'm with Glamour (www.gmm.cz). In Paris I used to be with FORD, but then I quit for 2 years (that was the biggest mistake in my life :neutral: )... I'm going to Athens next week for 6 weeks to ACE models to make some new editorials. :smile:
At least you know how to use a computer, I remember being in NYC at Kinko's I think and this mod who was with Karin didn't even know how to turn one on... You sure know how to turn me on. I was going to ask you if you were double jointed but I guess that is something I have to find out myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
And you're not old, maybe you should look at commercial work. Money is money, right? You could do both.

evexa said:
New York = Persistance, keep trying again and again and then you get in. It took me a few visits to get accepted into an agency but by that time I had to leave anyway! I am going back in May though :smile:
Do you have plans to go to NYC?
THere was a whole fiasco with Elmer where he wasn't 'pushing' her as much as she wanted. I wonder if maybe that is what's giving her a hard time in NY?

BTW, your photobucket is password protected - I can't see the images :(
True agencies are always changing and wanting different looks..
NYC for me? nah... I went there a few months ago to scope it out.. TOO busy.. crowded.. and COLD! If I leave Toronto at all it better be somewhere WARM :D
I think international fashion is OUT for me... I'm too old and hips too big. I'm just over a 36" hip. :cry:
I'm happy with local and commerical money! It pays nice!

Awesome, which agency in NYC are you planning to work with>??

And about Eva @ Elmer- his board is ALOT smaller than Next.. so I can't imagine getting pushed anymore there.

Aquarius22 said:
Oh I made my photobucket thingy "public" now.

oopsies
Wow, what a BOD!

Karin was interested and so was DNA but now I have signed with FORD in Miami so I think I will stick with them for NY.
My hips were above 36 but now they are 36 even and I am working on getting down to 35 for summer.

Good luck with everything, your pics ae GORGEOUS!

evexa said:
Wow, what a BOD!

Karin was interested and so was DNA but now I have signed with FORD in Miami so I think I will stick with them for NY.
My hips were above 36 but now they are 36 even and I am working on getting down to 35 for summer.

Good luck with everything, your pics ae GORGEOUS!

THank YOU :flower:
WOW DNA! :woot: I would think some serious stuff could happen out of any of those top 5 agencies in NYC!

But FORD is still awesome.. I'm thinking of switching to Ford in Toronto because they are more commerical here for older gals like me (lol).

Miami was a TOUGH market! Ford is really good down there... they like really YOUNG, are you very young?

Aquarius22 said:
THank YOU :flower:
WOW DNA! :woot: I would think some serious stuff could happen out of any of those top 5 agencies in NYC!

But FORD is still awesome.. I'm thinking of switching to Ford in Toronto because they are more commerical here for older gals like me (lol).

Miami was a TOUGH market! Ford is really good down there... they like really YOUNG, are you very young?
Nah, I am an old timer (in the fashion industry). I am 20 - therefore I have 3 years to do well and then I stick to commercial. I am planning to ride new york as much as I can, we will see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->