Model members post pics!

Aquarius22 said:
WOW!!! :woot: Your look is incredible.. you soooo belong in NYC!!

I love this shot!

**Please do not quote pictures**

Have you ever shot with Christian Behr or Beth Studenberg in Miami?

------------------

I have never shot with those photographers but I only just got signed, I will definitely ask about those names though...my portfolio needs updating Badly!
Thank you for the compliment <3 xx
I think you would do very well with ford, maybe we will cross pats one day!

Last edited by a moderator:
evexa, in some photos you look like Gisele!!

evexa said:
------------------

I have never shot with those photographers but I only just got signed, I will definitely ask about those names though...my portfolio needs updating Badly!
Thank you for the compliment <3 xx
I think you would do very well with ford, maybe we will cross pats one day!
That would be wicked!:D
Definitely go for the fashion stuff in NYC, you have lots of time! But afterwards there is always commerical! It's great money!
Christian Behr is a great editorial shooter- his style looks very similar to that shot of yours that I liked. And Beth is very natural- commerical kind of stuff. She rocks! http://www.bethstudenberg.com

09260015.jpg
hatsmileweb.jpg

(Beth's work!)

Aquarius22 said:
That would be wicked!:D
Definitely go for the fashion stuff in NYC, you have lots of time! But afterwards there is always commerical! It's great money!
Christian Behr is a great editorial shooter- his style looks very similar to that shot of yours that I liked. And Beth is very natural- commerical kind of stuff. She rocks! http://www.bethstudenberg.com

09260015.jpg
hatsmileweb.jpg

(Beth's work!)
Those are super cute! I think I will need to get my teeth fixed for commercial...

evexa said:
There are alot on here (3 pages:(
http://photobucket.com/albums/v98/evexa/Portfolio1/?start=0
but here is my favourite:

**Please do not quote pictures**
you look like one of the international models that made it biggish a few yrs ago but I cant remember her name!

Your very beautiful, deff the most beautiful TFS model member no offence to the other cause ur amazing aswell.

poo said:
you look like one of the international models that made it biggish a few yrs ago but I cant remember her name!

Your very beautiful, deff the most beautiful TFS model member no offence to the other cause ur amazing aswell.

Natascha Vojnovic :flower:

Aquarius22 said:
well I guess "topless" I am under there.. But I had bottoms on! The photographer just cropped the image just above them.
and thanks for the compliment :heart:

swingbw1cropweb.jpg
There are very beautiful members for forum here in this. :crush::flower:

evexa said:
Wow, what a BOD!

Karin was interested and so was DNA but now I have signed with FORD in Miami so I think I will stick with them for NY.
My hips were above 36 but now they are 36 even and I am working on getting down to 35 for summer.

Good luck with everything, your pics ae GORGEOUS!
Damn, you're sexy.

eunka said:
I'm going to Athens next week for 6 weeks to ACE models to make some new editorials. :smile:
Good luck and let us know how that goes.

My friend .. She's a member of tfs too but she forgot her password to access LOL

She's in germany,is going to turn 23 soon, has been on the cover of some small magazine in germany. She's been rejected from big agencies in germany because of her face type, height (5'8) and age... she wants to know why only 1 inch shorter is such a very big problem? is her type of her face not really the right to go for anykind of model at all?

(quoted)

Seems like she is giving it up and can't make her dream come true anymore :(

Kittiya...

Attachments

• Vneck1.jpg
    Vneck1.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 86

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->