Model members post pics!

Hey guys! I just got a bunch of proofs from a photographer I did a creative with, and when i saw this thread a while ago, I was like, I"m gonna post...but I forgot to. So here you go!

Attachments

• tristan jum.jpg
    tristan jum.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 130
tristan said:
Hey guys! I just got a bunch of proofs from a photographer I did a creative with, and when i saw this thread a while ago, I was like, I"m gonna post...but I forgot to. So here you go!

amazing photo :heart:

tristan said:

Awesome pic, I love it.

Hm, these aren't professional or anything, but honestly, I would love to model one day. I suppose we will see.
sarah14.jpg

sarah13.jpg

sarah12.jpg

SibylVane - you kind of remind me of Nicole Trunfio!

you models sure are pretty :smile:

i must grow in the near future :(

Misako said:

:blush: Thank you. The more popular models these days seem to have very distinct facial features, and I'm not sure my face is distinct enough to make it. I've never gone to an agency though, but I've been inspired lately to try.

Misako said:

Me too, you're very pretty. If you're tall enough, and you're sure you want to model I'd give it a try.

sashatheelf said:
**Please do not quote pictures**

oh yes.

Wow, that one is so gorgeous. Who's it shot by? You remind me of someone.. but I can't remember the name :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
nice photo

It looks a bit like scarlett johannsson to me.

you should work in new york city.

I'm not a model, to short. A friend of mine is modelling with Elite Amsterdam.. If you want I can find out some pics?

perlefine said:
Me too, you're very pretty. If you're tall enough, and you're sure you want to model I'd give it a try.

Thank you...
I am 5'9" so that is tall enough, although I've never really had any idea where to start. The only agency I know of around here doesn't have a good reputation, and I've heard of what they ask of girls (my friend has been told to lose 20 lbs, but really, I've always thought that she's far too thin already...). :unsure:

Who is your friend Dutchgirl? (goh, er komen er wel veel uit Nederland opeens op tFS ^_^)

@ Sibyl: I don't know where you live, but I would try some well-known agencies located in the bigger cities.

are there a lot from Holland out here? i was looking for fashion pages and i came here. Iilove this site allready. my friend's name is julie, she's not a very good friend, but i'm in with her in a class.

Are there any agencies that sign curvy girls? Would someone with hips and a big chest get laughed out of agencies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->