Model Noemie Lenoir found unconscious after suicide attempt

Not surprised to hear this about any of Hirschmann's girlfriends :rolleyes: She needs to ditch that idiot, really.

I hope she will be fine!
It's true, he seems like a really bad influence on her and her child. Although I'm not in a position to j udge because none of us really know what happened to Noemi, I hope that she has a full recovery of her illness.

I'm shocked, so unexpected! :shock:

Hope she gets better soon.

this is soo sad :( I hope she gets the help she needs
I really hope she leaves that loser too, no one is worth that, absolutely no one.

this is truly outta left field. hopefully she gets all the help she needs. :(

she was just on french telly a couple days ago.... so sad!!!!

..That doesn't really make sense.
I thought so, too. If you attempt suicide as a cry for help you don't do it in a remote forest where you possibly won't be found for a while.
I hate how people often try to downplay such things when someone's clearly been suffering and is in serious need of help. She's not some attention-seeking teenager that would do such a thing if there wasn't a reason for it, I believe. She has a child, why would she do this if she hadn't been desperate. Who knows, maybe she has an alcohol problem or is depressed :(

Oh . She seems to have BIG problems which seemed unsolvable to her!

I saw this headline on another site and was comepletely SHOCKED.
Not that I keep up with her life But i was taken aback.

I truly hope she gets counselling to figure out her issues. Sometimes the most difficult thing is the heart knowing when to let go.

random things that went through my mind upon reading the thread
- I hope this doesn't affect her future custody of her son
- Why is she so tied to this new boyfriend maybe he has a recording of her taken one drunk night
- I pray for her son, mom in the hospital, dad about to travel for work hopefully there is a tight-knit family circle
- I'm so glad she was not successful everyone's life has VALUE
- Just when you think you know someone, they could attempt suicide... makes you wonder sometimes.

damn you would have never guessed by seeing her in the most recent pics! hope she gets well soon, meanwhl whats with that new trend of models resorting to suicide

damn you would have never guessed by seeing her in the most recent pics! hope she gets well soon, meanwhl whats with that new trend of models resorting to suicide

I was wondering the same...
That is so sad and shoking. Anyway i hope she'll get better... courage Noémie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda hope someone does the same nasty things to that Swiss dude as he did to those young girls...

Noemie has to be one of my all time favorite models. I used to post like crazy in her older thread-- to the point I almost said it all about how beautiful she is. Wow, this news really hurts...

^I used to really like her as well!:(
Are there anymore updates on the news? Could drugs have been a factor?

So so sad when someone is in that much pain. To the world it seems like you have everything going for you but inside you feel emptiness and self hatred which is unexpressed stress/anger turned back on one's self. I feel for Noemie and wish her all the best in trying to make sense of her complicated situation. Sending her lots of good energy and happy she's still with us. It makes fashion seem small in comparison.

this is truly shocking! she always seemed to be so full of life and vibrant and confident and radiant. one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen. and she's certainly had tremendous success in her career.

i just feel so sad for her. i hope she can get the help she needs to pull through this. and i hope there's a strong support system around her son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->