Models Back On Us Vogue/us Bazaar Covers

Originally posted by PinkAnik@Jul 24 2004, 02:18 PM
For which month is this cover gonna be ??
So glad Daria and Gemma are suppose to be on it !!!
[snapback]315342[/snapback]​

Oh yeah... september! my bad!
I thought Lisa Marie and Riley were for September! But no, august..!

Does anyone know when Natalia's contract with CK ends, I miss seeing her so much, she would've been perfect for the Sept Vogue cover. I mean, not since Gisele did a model get that much attention and even still, Gisele never got an entire Vogue article written about her life.

i'm excited to know that Gemma will be in US Vogue. she's one of my favorite models of the moment.

i REALLY wish the magazine would bring back the damn models! i'm so sick of seeing the same actresses on the cover of every magazine. ugh. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by PradaP@Jul 9 2004, 08:25 PM
Is Gisele the only model US Bazaar can put on their magazine cover? because it sure seems that way. (Just like Aussie HB and Elle MacPherson)

[snapback]310243[/snapback]​

True!

I am a fan of models on the cover, but not all the time! The covers need to mix it up a little!

Daria Werbowy, Natalia Vodianova, Gisele Bundchen on the cover of Vogue magazine September 2004. Isabeli Fontana, Karolina Kurkova, Liya Kebede, Hana Soukupova, Gemma Ward and Karen Elson.

Attachments

• supermodels_inside.jpg
    supermodels_inside.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 241
ugh. they look pretty but it's still very mainstream. I'm not digging it.

Originally posted by Marchioness@Jul 19 2004, 04:09 AM
I remember the days of...TOP MODEL MAGAZINE!
[snapback]313298[/snapback]​
Off-topic, but your avatar's just beautiful. :shock:

Originally posted by mehg@Aug 15 2004, 11:48 PM
ugh. they look pretty but it's still very mainstream. I'm not digging it.
[snapback]333708[/snapback]​

I know... they look just like a trio of boring actresses on the cover.

If they only have models on one cover of Vogue in like forever... and then they make that cover a boring cover... what's the point?! It seems like a lot of hype for nothing very special at all!

Originally posted by ykidkwis@Jul 10 2004, 03:42 PM
hmmm...i'm excited for the cover...but If its going to be the return of the supermodel...then why not give us people that are newer and unknown (at least to other people) like Elise, Tiiu, and Julia, along with Gemma and Daria who will be on the cover. I mean...people at least recognize Gisele, Carolyn, and Liya...at least i would think so. So why not usher in a new generation of models to the public for "The Return of The Supermodel". Thats what i would like to see. But it sure will be a breath of fresh air to see some models on the cover.
[snapback]310523[/snapback]​
I like your sign where did the pic from?

I'm confused... how can the rest of the girls fit on there? Does it fold out? And most importantly - does anyone have a scan? I think the cover looks great! :flower:

I LOVE it. I was expecting a boring cover like thier millennium issue. Can't wait to buy it! :flower: :heart:

where is my beautiful Eugenia?
Where art thou Eugenia? :'(

But i'll buy it though! I just hope she's on the cover! :'(

where are the other women? i want to see gemma and grrr...i was so hopeful that vogue would finally put a person of color on their damn cover besides halle berry...ah well...

Originally posted by madmagazine@Aug 15 2004, 11:47 PM
Daria Werbowy, Natalia Vodianova, Gisele Bundchen on the cover of Vogue magazine September 2004. Isabeli Fontana, Karolina Kurkova, Liya Kebede, Hana Soukupova, Gemma Ward and Karen Elson.
[snapback]333707[/snapback]​

Natalia's eyes look strange- like they were crossed... :unsure:

I was upset that Natalie did Seventeen mag.. It just seems like a downgrade, even if I did read Seventeen back in the day...

Daria and Natalia look GORGEOUS!!! But I wish they hadn't put Gisele on the cover with those two. No offense to fans, but she certainly isn't my favorite, and her tan contrasts with their lighter skin tones. She just looks really misplaced, in my opinion. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->