Models of the Runway

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
Lifetime is already planning a Runway spinoff called Models of the Runway, which will air immediately after Project Runway and focus on the sixteen models competing for the chance to be in Marie Claire. So it could be like watching the same show two times in a row, which sounds about as exciting as watching an entire baseball game while waiting to renew your driver's license at the DMV, having left your cell phone at home. Most viewers are probably happy to see Runway return to the airwaves, but we don't want to OD on it. We've already lost "Poker Face." We don't want to lose this too.
nymag.com

Here's the page link: http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/shows/models-of-the-runway

Who would want to compete for and editorial in Marie Claire???
:blink:

"Models of the Runway," an exciting new companion series to "Project Runway," will give fans a behind-the-scenes look at the reality competition — from the models’ perspective. Viewers can experience the drama, anxiety, joys, tears and frustrations as the models themselves face elimination each week and compete for a cash prize and photo spread in Marie Claire magazine.

One of the girls is Vanessa Fitzgerald from IMG. :flower:

IMG blog

^
She looks as if she's had a nose job but she definitely is very beautiful. :heart:

So, no one's watching this? :D After an hour of P.R., I don't want to add another half hour to the mix.

I actually watch PR & MOTR via On Demand considering my second job is on night shift. Anyways I was pulling for Erika who ended up leaving due to booking an Arby's commercial.

My favorite as of now is Fatma. Yeah I know she doesn't have the best of attitudes but the chick can walk. I also like Matar & Valerie (who ended up taking Erika's place).

^
Girls gotta make money. I do admire Erika's hustle and drive but Valerie, Vanessa and her are basically the only ones I like from the show but Vanessa seems like a little drama queen for the cameras though.

I just didn't know that agencies sent girls out to do those sort of things, but I guess it's more than just fashion opportunities.

I didn't know that they did either, This season of Project Runway+ Models of Runway just doesn't feel right to me, I guess.

Models on the Runway is such a misleading title. here i was expecting a documentary about our favorite top models on the runway not some ANTM-ripoff.-_-

I think they're testing the waters that's the show is 1/2 an hour. I don't find it particularly interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->