Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2006 : the Models

I think Elise is butch, but that's why I love her! She has this crazy androgynous sex appeal.

*tata* said:
ha!!!! i was thinkign the same..she got a really sexy voice :P

i watched an interview on her once and just the way she talks and the way her mouth moves..it does this cute thing..i can't explain it..but yea....i never really thought much of her till i saw this interview

somethign about her oozes mass sex appeal...though sometimes i do think she looks a bit butch but other times..she is so cute and definityly beautiful..but not typically beautiful...you know what i mean?

hmm.....am i making sense :huh: :unsure:

I know what you mean.

min-SH said:
^^A bit, definitely in a good way.
When she said "honey what could go wrong, everything could go wrong", it's soooo sexy...:blush:

I thought that was Ale?

there's been already a huge debate about that. personally i hope daria will never do that *show* that is the total opposit of her style.
anyway, the rumour is that daria - or her agents! - refused when she was offered to take part in the show.

Daria is the high fashion princess!! And I just dont see her in VS.

Im guessing her agents wants to keep Daria on the high fashion circuit as much as possible.

I think Elise said that phrase!

oh so she was offered! thats what i was wondering.! okay thank you

Victoria's Secret Show 2006 lineup

*tata* said:
ha!!!! i was thinkign the same..she got a really sexy voice :P

i watched an interview on her once and just the way she talks and the way her mouth moves..it does this cute thing..i can't explain it..but yea....i never really thought much of her till i saw this interview

somethign about her oozes mass sex appeal...though sometimes i do think she looks a bit butch but other times..she is so cute and definityly beautiful..but not typically beautiful...you know what i mean?

hmm.....am i making sense :huh: :unsure:

you are sooooooooo making sense ^_^

^^ Girl Crush Alert!!! :unsure: :wink:
VS might need Daria but Daria does not need VS at all...:D

Victoria's Secret Show 2006 lineup

Boomer said:
^^ Girl Crush Alert!!! :unsure: :wink:
:blush:...:blush:

Boomer said:
VS might need Daria but Daria does not need VS at all...:D
you probably right, but still wondering if Daria on VS lineup, maybe 2 or 3 years from now if she quit high fashion maybe...

well, i think that at that time there'll be thousands of better things that she can do... :D

I'm not saying I think she's a bad model, because she isn't, but I think she'd be better suited to other things. Same for Jeisa Chiminazzo, she's amazing on high fashion runway and in campaigns but I just don't think she looked right on the VS runway last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->