Models that you wanna see in the next James Bond film.

Karolina would make a great Bond girl.

As would Daria, who just effortlessly oozes coolness.

I'm not a fan of Eugenia V., but she'd make a fantastic Bond girl as well. She has a very unique and exotic look.

All of them, however, would totally overpower Daniel Craig, who is nowhere near as good looking as Brosnan, imo.

Def. Bianca with that sexy pout and accent... Of course Adriana alessandra the rest of the vs girls

I really hope that kate moss rumor is true she would be such a great Bad Girl!

Dadum said:
^ Natasha has to be the badgirl. Because of her cute face..
Good one Dadum! :lol: cute and dangerous! B) I like that!:wink:

VS girls like Karolina, Alessandra and Ana would be perfect bond-girls :wink:

I agree with Bridget, Ajuma would be great..so would Jessica M.
19_med.jpg
source: chicmanagement.com

Hye Park Lover said:
Gemma Ward!:lol: She'd be so perfect for the inner-child of the evil villain Dr. Destruction or something! I can see her in a scene where Dr. destruction attempts to annihilate the whole world, taking James Bond with it, but oh no, something's gone horribly wrong, and Dr. Destruction's been reversed to a teenage. Then out of the laboratory, steps Gemma Ward, tall, beautiful and bewitchingly wrinkle-free, lures Bond into a planned trap and attempts to kill him mwahahha ... hahah ... hahah.. hahah:evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
looks mo like austin powers tho!

Last edited by a moderator:
julia stegner as a villain, out to get bond years after he b-slaps her jaw crooked.

gemma ward and her evil twin sasha P as bond's illegitimate daughters, with twiggy as mom or something

vlada roslyakova. i want to see this chick carry a very big gun. i think that would look anime-sque.

i think that Anna beatriz barros would be perfect to play a Bond girl haha

Bianca Balti totally looks the bond girl part, so does Alessandra A, Natasha (i'd love to see her play a bad girl) and Ana Beatriz...

Btw, Carmen would make an awesome bond girl but she's way too smart to get into movies, I like her the way she is now, but it would be cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure about Eugenia Volodina!!!! It's her movie!!!!

Eugenia would be perfect for a Bond girl. She has that kind of polished and sophisticated look but a "don't you dare get in my way" attitude about her.

Sasha P. could be the villain.:evil:

i hope the casting agents are reading coz if you may remember the old james bond movies had cameos by models. meanwhile that is hillarious!^

xtine888 said:
As would Daria, who just effortlessly oozes coolness.

Amen. She was the first girl who came to my mind. She can be the smart Bond girl...who kicks ***.:woot:

And Eugenia, Carmen Kass, Doutzen, and Hilary Rhoda perhaps?

Karolina Kurkova for SURE!!!!!!!!

*and, though i don't really like Bianca Balti --- i definitely have to agree that she'd make a great Bond girl, though almost tooooo perfect and similar to one's of the past. it would be almost cliched.*

when i first read this thread i automatically thought Doutzen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->