Models who did a campaign without walking the show

Caroline Trentini, Hilary Rhoda, Candice Swanepoel and Sung Hee for Miu Miu Resort 2013
6a00e54ef964538834017c322cd178970b_800pi.jpg

fashioncopious.typepad.com via lifeispeachy

^ Was there even a Miu Miu Resort 2013 show? If yes, you should add Karen, Daphne, and Stam to that list :smile:

The four I mentioned never walked for Miu Miu period. The others have walked for the brand in the past. This thread is meant for models who've never walked for the brand before, not just the season of the campaign.

Kate,Daria and Joan did not walk Versace ss13 but they grab the campaign.

Source: theflamboyant.tumblr.com

Lots this campaign season! Louis Vuitton, Prada, Givenchy and above 2

Codie Young got the Valentino campaign without walking the show

THE RED AND THE WHITE: Valentino’s spring ad campaign is a far cry from the Italian house’s famous, vibrant red: This time around, the images are icy white and deliberately blurry, as though captured through a gust of delicate snowflakes. Photographer Sarah Moon, known for her ethereal style, shot the campaign at the Studio Rouchon in Paris. Models Codie Young, Magdalena Jasek, Mackenzie Drazan, Tilda Lindstam, Maud Welzen and Esther Heesch are shown as glacial beauties in a surreal setting with transparent sofas. Valentino’s co-creative director, Pierpaolo Piccioli, said of Moon: “Every one of her pictures is like a movie scene. They convey the suspended moment of a story and evoke an expressive urgency.”

The Italian agency REM helped with the campaign’s artistic direction, while makeup artist Violette and hairstylist Guillaume Bérard gave the models their wintry looks. The campaign will break Jan. 2 in Italian Vogue
wwd.com

Sui He has never walked for Roberto Cavalli, but she's in the S/S 2013 campaign.

^Oh i was about to say that! :P Yeah it's amazing how she has never walk for the show yet she's casted in the campaign! :D:heart:

Arizona Muse got Nina Ricci S/S 13 without walking the show.

Kate,Daria and Joan did not walk Versace ss13 but they grab the campaign.

well they did versace shows many times so i don't think you get the point of this thread, otherwise you can also include kate, daria, raquel, sasha, isabelli etc. which didnt walk any show for a while but grab many campaigns season after season :innocent:

Snejana got Tom Ford beauty FW 2012 (i know it's not RTW campaign but it's still campaign) without walking his show or had any collaboration with him before

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we could put both "models who never walked for the brand" and also "models who didn't the show in that particular season"..

well they did versace shows many times so i don't think you get the point of this thread, otherwise you can also include kate, daria, raquel, sasha, isabelli etc. which didnt walk any show for a while but grab many campaigns season after season :innocent:

Snejana got Tom Ford beauty FW 2012 (i know it's not RTW campaign but it's still campaign) without walking his show or had any collaboration with him before

Have u even read the 5 pages on this thread? Clearly everone has post models who got the campaign one season without walking the show that same season. :rolleyes:

Some of the recent Prada girls have yet to even begin their runway careers.

Mariacarla did not walk for Giorgio Armani and Alberta Ferretti and she booked their F/W 2013.14 campaigns (her last time @ Armani runway: 2005, @ A. Ferretti: 2006

Sasha Pivovarova did not walk Proenza Schouler F/W 2013.14 show, but she has booked their Winter campaign

Julia Stegner has booked Chloé S/S 2014 campaign..her last time @ Chloé runway: 2005

^Sasha opened the Fall 2013 show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
antago
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->