Models Who Disappeared

CharlottefromCA said:
Nadine Willis... where is she? We should call the cops.. she just vanished.
honestly, where is she? she's gorgeous :heart:

is there anyone out,who can tell me what happened to brandi quinones?
she's been huge in the mid 90's.brandi did campaigns for chanel,versace,and paco rabane.she was in the second pirelli calendar by avedon.
she did all the major shows and was famous for a very weird walk.
from one moment to the next brandi dissappeard,would be nice if someone is able to tell me some news

CharlottefromCA said:
Nadine Willis... where is she? We should call the cops.. she just vanished.

Nadine was absent for a while but she has returned and is with a new agency, New York Models, not Women anymore. Her book is being revamped. I styled her for a couple of tests this summer. Here's a pic from one of our tests.

Maggie is also in the new Dennis Basso ads if I'm not mistaken. Whatever happened to Natalia Semanova? I've always wondered about life after modeling...Must be hard to return to reality!:P

giselakas said:
Nadine was absent for a while but she has returned and is with a new agency, New York Models, not Women anymore. Her book is being revamped. I styled her for a couple of tests this summer. Here's a pic from one of our tests.

Who was the photographer for this shoot?

There is a girl who looks a lot like Maggie Rizer in the new J. Crew catalog -- if I had a scanner I would scan it! Does anyone know if it's her?

one of the busiest models in the 90's....

Suzanne Lanza --- she was on every top fashion magazines. Her face graced in every top covers from Vogue to W ...appeared in many of Victoria Secret catalogues.... then zap! gone! :blink:

I wonder whatever happened to Vanessa De Assis. She was quite young, beautiful, some good compaigns under her belt, where has she gone ??? :shock:

Most of the time I LOVE IT when old models come back, especially those who were doing well or have been absent for long. Makes me feel :woot: :heart:
I read it somewhere that Kirsty Hume was making it back, I hope for more returns in the up-coming year.

I love Nadine. She looks sculpted out of marble. Also I've already said it but Chrystelle Saint Augustin I miss you!

I remember Collette P, I would always see her on FTV and she would look so thin! I think we know why she left....

giselakas said:

:flower: Thanks! I hope we see more of her soon. One of my fav pics EVER is of her, where she looks like a sculpture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->