Models with a Degree

Lily Cole has or is going to do a political something...im not sure, i just remember someone telling me...

^^^In France (and other countries in Europe) you go directly to med school. But if you want to work in the US you need the bachelors degree.

JR1 said:
Lily Cole has or is going to do a political something...im not sure, i just remember someone telling me...
i think i heard that as well, i no she did quite a few A/AS levels any way, one politics i think, im not 100% sure though.
edit: i just read on wikapedia that she did for AS levels english, history, drama and Philosophy and psycology and wants to study psycology at university

Last edited by a moderator:
In France, if you want to go to med school, you can do so right after high school.

However, regarding Morgane, she probably dropped out of med school because she didn't like it. Because after that, she went to Paris to pursue the "classes préparatoires" in literature (only the very best high school students can enter this kind of course). But Morgane was modeling as well at the time, and liked it so much that she stopped her studies to model full time.

Thanx for all the info! I didn't have a clue! It seems that it is too hard to model and to attend classes at a college...!

Michelle Alves

Brazilian top model Michelle Alves studied civil engineering at university and was considered one of her class's top students.

Attachments

• alves-2.jpg
    alves-2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 2
masquerade said:
yes, in interior decorating

i read somewhere that morgane dubled dropped out of med school to model. i dont know how the university system works in france, but if its anything like the US, she would need to have a bachelors degree (and possibly a masters) before entering med shcool

She was in medical school in France, dropped out to study at one of the best Literature schools in Paris. Dropped out to model :P

Top Model of the '80s-'90s, Gail O'Neill, has a degree from Wesleyan University.

2d0l0f4.jpg

source: supersforum

JR1 said:
I just read something in a British paper the other day that said Lily Cole got into Cambridge. She's going to take this next year off and then start university next Fall (Autumn 2007).

Models Who Have Graduated from College/University

I started this thread because it is a rare thing for a model to graduate from college.The ones I can think of are Cameron Russell and Djudja(Georgina) Stojijlkovic.Any others you know of? :woot:

Oh, also Lakshmi Menon studied Sociology in India and Christy Turlington has a Bachelor's in Arts. I think when models start out a little older like Hye and Lakshmi they have usually finished school or some kind of formal training

Anna Selezneva studied Psychology at Moscow State University.

Anna studied Psychologie? Wow, that is really difficult, I'm impressed :wink:

I think Iselin Steiro studied architecture or something.

I think Sara Ziff went to NYU or somewhere like that to study English (I seriously don't remember exactly). Snejana is apparantly studying Psychology at a Ukranian university.

Sara Ziff studied English and Fine Arts at Columbia University.

Cameron Rusell studied Economics and Mathematics at Columbia University. She previously attended Wellesley College in Wellesley,
before transferring to Columbia after her freshman year.

Lisa Cant is studying Mathematics at Columbia University also.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->