Models with a Degree

Taylor Fuchs attended university, not sure which one, but then took off to get into modeling I believe.

I think Iselin Steiro studied architecture or something.

Iselin is in the middle of a master's degree in architecture from the Oslo school of architecture and design. She is currently on a break (since the summer of 2009) to do some model work, but plans to go back to finish her degree.

Also, Sunniva Stordahl (Meisel girl from the late 90's, made a small comeback a year or two ago) has a master's degree in microbiology from the University of Oslo.

I know Lily Cole is a famous one because she was actually quite brilliant in her education.

She hasn't graduated yet but Alice Gibb attends Cambridge unversity.

Man,I forgot a lot of them! Can't believe I forgot Christy ! slapping face!

I know Sasha studied Art History (like me) but she didn't graduate

Lisa Cant is studying Mathematics at Cambridge?! That's like one of the hardest subjects at one of the most prestigious schools.

Lisa Cant is at Columbia with Sara Ziff and Cameron. I don't think Cameron is done yet and I think Sara is doing a masters program. I don't think Hye Park finished but she started Biology (She was 19 when she started mdoelling internationally).

I read on Cameron's twitter that she's looking into business school at Stanford or Harvard. :wink:

Iris Strubegger actually started (!) modelling when she finished her Digital Media study at the age of 24.

Didn't Ana Claudia Michels go to med school after that whole Savannah editorial ruined her career?

Alla K has some kind of medical engineering degree, sounded very impressive

Agnete Hegelund is studying architecture in Copenhagen

Kinga has her honours in Politics/Sociology.
Julia Nobis is studying 1 science subject per semester so that she can go to graduate med school after modelling.

Saskia de Brauw has a degree in Textile at Rietveld Acadamy, photography, and Fine Arts.
Nimue Smit started studying meds at a Uni somewhere in England (can't remember)
Lonneke Engel is certified Health Counselor after studying at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->