Most expensive bag

the most expensive bag i own is a christian dior gambler in black suede with black python trim (sides). it's the largest size, with full rolled python handles (not chains) and a long chain shoulder strap. i didn't pay for it, but it would've cost about $4000 if i had bought it for myself.

perchy.jpg

the most expensive bag i've ever bought for myself was a john galliano messenger made out of red nile perch skin. it retailed about $1975, but i got it on sale. i rarely use it because it's so delicate and i'd be quite upset if i ever ruined it. same story with the gambler...

Last edited by a moderator:
Heroin_Chic said:
It`s such a waste & a shame what treasures are sleeping in our closets! :cry:
i can attest to that.

I LOVE LOVE that tan python and pink satin Dior ballet bag...I wonder if anyone owns it here..?

Heroin_Chic said:
I`m a Student. I worked for each of my bags. 1 bag = one month full-time work.

Good for you! :clap: I want to be like that too but I know I'm not disciplined enough to save my money :(

brian said:
i don't think $2000 aud would even get you a medium-sized chanel bag. one of the caviar leather "classic" quilted style bags in the smallish size is like $2200us which would be about $3000aud.... and i'd rather not know how much one of the larger ones would cost. :shock:

hm my classic quilted in the caviar leather in the classic size was around 1300, and my lambskin one in the same size was around 1500... unless the price jumped up that much since then :shock:
heroin_chic, you inspire me :heart:

My mostrous balenciaga voyage that I have only used once!

My Balenciaga classique.

For my sanity I really agree I should stop spending so much.
I only wish I had that discpline. :unsure:

nikki hilton bags do add up in price when you become addicted to the dark side of the force :ninja:

well, I'm a student too and the most I spent, was on the bag I use every day to go to university...​
it cost me 400$ (instead of 800$!) and you can actually put all (means books, gym stuff, clothes for the w-e,...) your stuff in there. perfect for a nomad like me...
it's from bally (a swiss brand) and made of soft chocolate brown leather. it has the typical canvas stripe in the centre. i couldn't live without it! see the picture attched...
cheers to you all :flower:

Attachments

• bally.JPG
    bally.JPG
    192.9 KB · Views: 33
Aline, your Bally is great! I know this brand, it has a great reputation.
About me: today I receivede my bottega veneta bag. Wow! It is in owen camel tan. It is very hippie-chic, I love it. I spent 420 euros, it was on sale (50%, from last year collection). The quality seems very very good. I will post a picture. Bye!

my balenciaga teal medium motorcycle. it was nealry $1300 (this includes taxes)!

my hubby thinks i'm nuts. :lol:

My most expesive bag to this day is my Emilio Pucci for $665 I love the colurs on it.

s I am a student and only 19 I think is quite much.:D

I am currently on the waitinglist for the Chloe' Silverado.:heart: :heart: :heart:

Then that will be my most expensive bag.^_^

Attachments

• NM-0D67_mn.jpg
    NM-0D67_mn.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 781
  • NMV3582_mp.jpg
    NMV3582_mp.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 10
I'm a student too....I love bags but because I'm working and I know I can't spend my whole income on one single bag , so most of my bags are nonames or some of Gap ( I'm still crying that they close there store here :( ) I guess the most expensive bag was around 50 € like 1/6 of my income. Instead of saving my money for too expensive bags,I prefer traveling and finding there some really nice bags :smile:

Fruchtzwerg said:
Instead of saving my money for too expensive bags,I prefer traveling and finding there some really nice bags :smile:

I think traveling and finding unique bags that most people will never have is a great way to save money and to have a bag that is truly one of a kind! ^_^

this is a list of my bags, from most to least expensive:

1. Balenciaga black city classique
2. Balenciaga sky blue classique
3. Marc Jacobs teal venetia (brushed gold hardware)
4. LV Damier Ribera
5. LV Monogram Montsouris back pack in medium
6. Marc Jacobs salmon Anouk
7. Chanel pink leather clutch with flower bracelet
8. LV Mini Sac HL (the really tiny speedy)
9. LV Florentine clutch with belt (kinda like a fanny pack)

That's about it for me (for now). sadly, quite a few of these are either hardly ever used or are somewhat dirty. i unfortunately haven't a clue as to how to keep leather bags clean or what products to use to clean them. Hoping to get two more Balenciagas and a Chanel this year, if all goes well :o)

LaceFab4 said:
I think traveling and finding unique bags that most people will never have is a great way to save money and to have a bag that is truly one of a kind! ^_^

End of March after my exams, I will fly to London with my friends . I'm so exciting, this will be my third time in this awesome city, hopefully I can get some really nice bags and shoes ^_^

I'll list the most expensive three cuz I have like...soooo many bags
1. Judith Leiber penguin clutch (only used once actually)
2. Chloe Paddington (just got it few days ago)
3. Devi Kroell Classic python handbag (use it a lot)

I'm a student too, but I use my parents' money haha
But I'll have to get straight As to get the money though
I was forced to share a lot of my bags with my mom too

okay so i'm only 16 and a junior in highschool so i think this is pretty good...

my all time fave bag that i own is the chanel bucket bag from the ligne cambon collection [around $1250?], its pink and black its adorable =) but i don't use it often, im scared to get it dirty! =/ and then the two bags i use daily are my multicolore lv pochette[$500] and a lv monogram tote[$750], ah i love the tote!

aw m4ry...sounds like yo'ure starting a great collection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmaVigo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->