$$$

It will alst you the rest of your life, so if you really like it get it.

I ahve seen teenagers wearing chnael bags, its not so wierd.

you will have lots of chances buying a Chanel, but at 14 it looks kinda awkward IMO. true that you can carry a black 2.55 for all your life, but for now, why don't you just go for something that suits you better and worry about the 2.55 later on?

hmm u might want to put it away and save for a car or college..u kno help ur parents out...just a idea
however, if u dont need to help ur parents, i would either go with a different less expensize chanel bag, or a awesome like marc jacobs bag, or luella, or one of the less expensive dior bag, like others have said...
i think buying a 1000 dollar bag at 14 is alittle crazy..dont u wanna do something else with ur money..post a pic of the chanel bag please

I agree, save for a car or college! But if you must, you already have 500, go buy a Gucci Bag on sale for 400 bucks and save the 100 you have left over. Do you really want to save $1300, buy a bag, and then find yourself with no money left? Just think about it carefully, you're only 14......good luck

Thats so awesome that you want a Chanel bag...I think you should get the Chanel as it would be more timeless than a trendy bag like Gucci. :innocent:

Wow, 14, and you want to spend $1300 on a bag? I myself have a sort of handbag fetish, but you need to look for a better deal! At 14, I don't think you need a Chanel bag ... think of what you could buy with that money ... a computer even!
You could take that money and buy lots of stuff, including lots of clothes.

Of course, if you want to buy it, you have to do what you want ... but i would say, wait a while.

I wore a scarf yesterday and the kids at my lunch table nearly destroyed it :cry: Thank god it was a cotton one.. and it's okay. I would have died if it was silk and got completely ruined. :cry:

Someday you'll see a bag and say.. "That's it. That's my bag." And you'll just know it's the one for you.

Since you wanted suggestions, though, here are some bags I think would be great:
D0470827643063_6e45b.jpg
Marc Jacobs.. :woot: About 900$

D0444391840470_69e01.jpg

Classic, springy, yet sadly plain... Burberry $495

p10489022_ph_hero.jpg

Celine Large Bombay Satchel... 860$... great!

p10498252_ph_hero.jpg

Gorgeous Fendi... only 575$... :buzz:

I'm 14, as well, and I have alot of my own money in the a saving's account I opened last year.. nearly $500.. but I wouldn't dream of breaking myself for a bag. :smile: I'm a fanatic saver, though.. hoarding my money is almost a hobby. :whistle:

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Mar 25th, 2004 - 9:05 pm
I wore a scarf yesterday and the kids at my lunch table nearly destroyed it :cry: Thank god it was a cotton one.. and it's okay. I would have died if it was silk and got completely ruined. :cry:

Someday you'll see a bag and say.. "That's it. That's my bag." And you'll just know it's the one for you.

Since you wanted suggestions, though, here are some bags I think would be great:
D0470827643063_6e45b.jpg
Marc Jacobs.. :woot: About 900$

D0444391840470_69e01.jpg

Classic, springy, yet sadly plain... Burberry $495

p10489022_ph_hero.jpg

Celine Large Bombay Satchel... 860$... great!

p10498252_ph_hero.jpg

Gorgeous Fendi... only 575$... :buzz:

I'm 14, as well, and I have alot of my own money in the a saving's account I opened last year.. nearly $500.. but I wouldn't dream of breaking myself for a bag. :smile: I'm a fanatic saver, though.. hoarding my money is almost a hobby. :whistle:
love that fendi...not the color though :innocent:

I love the Marc Jacobs Venetia bag...I'm getting it for my sister for her bday.

It seems to me that you are wanting to get the bag for the sake of getting an expensive bag :ninja: I understand that that a Chanel bag can be considered an investment but tastes then to change over the years (especially teenage years when you still breaking into your own) and you might want to think of the possibility of you not liking the bag further down the line. Also think of practicalities sake. Are you going to use it often? Are you taking it to school? Etc, etc. If you still think after all that that the bag is worth it, I say go for it :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markchris20224
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->