What's The Most Expensive Bag?

i can't help but agree that the prices are ridiculous for just a faddish bag. Yes. Faddish. They are nonetheless fascinating, but FIVE figures. I don't think so. I could buy some one a small home by the water where i live with $50,000 and i know for a fact that would give me much greater pleasure. I will not deny myself great and stylish bags, but i would like to keep my sense in the process.

50K?
jeez, i could get my masters degree for that amount.

Rather less than that probably...Oxford University charges £1,100 per anum, you could do a Foundation degree, Master's degree and Philosophiae Doctorate for £7,700 which is $13,690 US. Then you could spend the remaining $36,000 on chocolate.

And that's why I love Europe.
But I live in NYC now and to get my Masters degree in Fine Arts from Yale or Parons is about $35-40K.
There goes all that chocolate ;-)

Come live in London! All the cool-cats live in the UK...think about it - $36,000 worth of chocolate...

oh it's not hard to convince me.
I'm actually looking into moving back to Europe.
Visiting Moscow in pay to check out job prospects.
Mhhh....$36,000 worth of chocolate...as long as it's dark and bitter :smile:

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Dec 30th, 2003 - 2:59 pm
Come live in London! All the cool-cats live in the UK..
hell yea :wink:

louis vuittons are pretty expensive.

do you know where i can buy nicky hilton's purse?

i called HENRI BENDEL and they said they don't sell them anymore??

But they say thats the only place in the US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by ashleyms32@Dec 30th, 2003 - 1:48 pm
louis vuittons are pretty expensive.

do you know where i can buy nicky hilton's purse?

i called HENRI BENDEL and they said they don't sell them anymore??

But they say thats the only place in the US.
Please do a search for Nicky Hilton and you will find numerous threads on this topic! :flower: They are sold at Fred Segal and Bendel's for USD $125-$400.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i heard britney spears has 3 of them and they are over $20,000.

They are very stunning though!

But it's something my MOM would wear.

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Dec 30th, 2003 - 9:31 am
Rather less than that probably...Oxford University charges £1,100 per anum, you could do a Foundation degree, Master's degree and Philosophiae Doctorate for £7,700 which is $13,690 US. Then you could spend the remaining $36,000 on chocolate.
Actually, Oxford costs at least 3 times that much per year for international students. You have to be an EU citizen for that price.

Originally posted by ebowleg@Dec 28th, 2003 - 8:47 pm
This is the mother of all bags...if you would consider this a bag lol!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=16084

it is going for $59,000.00 (and no, that is not a typo)!
I want that LV x-mas 2003 luggage set SO bad. Even if it is the horrible multicolour Murakami print.

I think I just may be crazy enough to actually purchase it!

We will see :o

Originally posted by brian+Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:00 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:00 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ebowleg@Dec 28th, 2003 - 8:47 pm
This is the mother of all bags...if you would consider this a bag lol!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=16084

it is going for $59,000.00 (and no, that is not a typo)!
I want that LV x-mas 2003 luggage set SO bad. Even if it is the horrible multicolour Murakami print.

I think I just may be crazy enough to actually purchase it!

We will see :o [/b][/quote]
BRIAN

I agree, even if it is a bit much, if you have the money why not spend it on something you love? It will be put in use!

Before I went to california in December, I wanted it soooo bad to match my purse hehe. They actually had just got some in because of the Christmas Holidays, but I didn't get it!!! My boyfriend had to voice his stupid opinion about the money thing!!! When he has like every color in the Jacob & CO. watches!!! Now, I'll probably never see it again!!! :(

I' too scared to even purchase it on ebay!! I don't think I could risk spending that much on EBAY.

Originally posted by chickonspeed+Dec 29th, 2003 - 6:30 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chickonspeed @ Dec 29th, 2003 - 6:30 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@Dec 29th, 2003 - 6:55 pm
Chicks name refers to the electronic band Chicks on speed :heart:
Thank you, space! :flower: [/b][/quote]
:heart: :heart: :heart: Chicks on Speed :heart: :heart: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->