2iuthn4.jpg

2v0yk3s.jpg

v470xk.jpg

287dbfm.jpg

ifbgp3.jpg

2m4sy7o.jpg

my screencaps

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bride Wore Black / La mariée était en noir (1968)

inspiration for Kill Bill...

Jeanne Moreau

bride01.jpg
bride02.jpg
bride03.jpg
bride04.jpg
bride05.jpg
bride06.jpg
bride07.jpg
bride08.jpg
bride09.jpg
bride10.jpg
bride11.jpg
bride12.jpg
bride13.jpg
bride14.jpg
bride15.jpg

my caps

MARIE ANTOINETTE

marieantoinette11.jpg

bfmarie.jpg

mafs2.jpg

marie.jpg

marie_antoinette_screen2_large.jpg

marieantoinette25.jpg

marie-antoinette-2006-12-g.jpg

marieantoinette460.jpg

justwannawatchmovies.tumblr.com

I've been wanting to see The Boat That Rocked for some time! Thank you for posting, fauxxaffliction. :flower:

Marie Antoinette wasn't much of a film but it was so beautiful. Thank you for posting those amazing stills :heart:

The Bride Wore Black is an amazing movie. It has inspired so many editorials, and fashion collections, but somehow I never knew that it also inspired Kill Bill. Amazing.

All of Sofia's movies are a visual delight. Can't wait to see Somewhere.

I REALLY need to see Play Misty for Me. A theatre near me was screening it recently and I am kicking myself for not having gone to see it.

Thanks all:heart:

Marie Antoinette wasn't much of a film but it was so beautiful. Thank you for posting those amazing stills :heart:

Really? I loved the movie. Such a departure from the hum-drum period pieces and biopics so regularly foisted on us. I admire it for being different. And for me, I thought it showed a really interesting side to a famous woman. The party scenes, endless decadence, and fun music helped to liven up the film a bit. And I mean, it's so ridiculously gorgeous you could watch it on mute and it'd still be a masterpiece visually. :heart:

but I guess it's not everybody's cup of tea.

^ so glad I found this thread, I want to see all the movies on here I have not seen yet! :smile:

it's so ridiculously gorgeous you could watch it on mute and it'd still be a masterpiece visually. :heart:
but I guess it's not everybody's cup of tea.[/quote]

I think this is what she ment. it seems to be a visual only proyect. I wouldn't even get near to call it a masterpiece, only a hype movie that mixes scene kids with history icons.

it's so ridiculously gorgeous you could watch it on mute and it'd still be a masterpiece visually. :heart:
but I guess it's not everybody's cup of tea.

I think this is what she ment. it seems to be a visual only proyect. I wouldn't even get near to call it a masterpiece, only a hype movie that mixes scene kids with history icons.
I so agree with you. I think the movie the duchess was much better even tho it was quite depressing and sad IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couturemagazine
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->