fashionicon

Reaction score
Donnie Darko
The United States of Leland
Seven
Fight Club
Identity
Welcome to the Dollhouse

I love movies like these. What do you suggest?

i don't like thinking at Movies, but A Cinderella Story and Donna Darko got me thinking that Chad Michael Murray and Jake Gylenhaal are seriously HOT!!!!!

i don't like thinking at Movies, but A Cinderella Story and Donna Darko got me thinking that Chad Michael Murray and Jake Gylenhaal are seriously HOT!!!!!

Ha ha, don't like thinking? Me too, as is proven by my pointless posts.

But DAMN, are you serious? A Hilary Duff movie? That movie...god, CMM's character didn't know that she was teh girl who worked at the diner, and all she had on was a mask covering her eyes...stupid.

it was a really good mask.....

btw...i seriously loved American Beauty...that made me think!!!!

Memento
The Vanishing
2001 A Space Odyssey
Dr. Strangelove
A Clockwork Orange
Pi
Donnie Darko
Mulholland Drive
Lost Highway

HOLY CRAP American Beauty! YES YES YES! So good, Kevin Spacey and Mena Suvari were so good in that. Love that movie, but can't believe that SPOILERS Kevin Spacey got shot at the end! Like, I'm not bein' friends with Chris Cooper now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jssy4eva, what made YOU think about American Beauty? I'm trying to think what made me think about it. Oops, brain overload!

dancingellecat said:
Ha ha, don't like thinking? Me too, as is proven by my pointless posts.

But DAMN, are you serious? A Hilary Duff movie? That movie...god, CMM's character didn't know that she was teh girl who worked at the diner, and all she had on was a mask covering her eyes...stupid.

LOL! True. But to each his own.

American Beauty is defnitley one I forgot to add to the list. The Royal Tennebaums, and Mt. Rushmore as well.

I have yet to see Mulholland Drive and Memento, but I have heard so much about them.

There's also:

U-Turn

dancingellecat said:
Jssy4eva, what made YOU think about American Beauty? I'm trying to think what made me think about it. Oops, brain overload!

i loved ot...my mom rented it...she loves that kind of stuff, you know, with like old people actors and drama and stuff, and asked me to join her..... i saw popcorn, so i'm like "SCORE", but i ended up liking it:ermm: :heart:

i loved ot

What is ot? I know it's an abbriviation, but what movie is it?

My favorite scene in Royal Tenebaums - and quite possibly my favorite scene ever - was when Richie went into the bathroom, cut all his hair and started to shave his face, then said "I'm going to kill myself tomorrow" then took a razor to his arms. The lighting, camera angle, music (Eliot Smith's 'Needle in the Hay') and just plain old Luke Wilson's steely face and fantastic acting was just so powerful. Then when Dudly opened up the bathroom door and saw him in blood on the door, the look on Dudly's face was hilarious.

RTCC1.jpg

Watch what?

I bought Royal Tennenbaums AGAIN yesterday because the one I had was all beat up.

The Usual Suspects
Beautiful Mind
Original Sin (Yes, it does make you think. Some people just took it at surface level,)
The Color Purple
The Hours

The Royal Tennenbaums - It reminded me of my family in so many odd ways.

I Heart Huckabees - It actually changed the way I look at things on so many levels..

American History X, Seven, Sliding Doors, To Kill a Mockingbird, Life as a House

Trainspotting
American Beauty
Memento
Donnie Darko
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Traffic
Requiem for a Dream
Crash
American History X

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads