Saw, the movies

The first movie had a good concept, and was quite interesting but they've made about 16 of them now and it's time to give up.

I did not like Saw VI at all. Loved 1, and 2, was ok with 3, but 4, 5 and 6 were a bit too much. I mean I'm getting bored. The message is cool just kinda overplayed. Can't believe there's gonna be a 7th and 8th!

I've only seen the first one, but it had the best car chase scene of all time.

^I was being sarcastic, the car chase was the worst I've ever seen. That's what I remembered most about Saw 1 lol

^I was being sarcastic, the car chase was the worst I've ever seen. That's what I remembered most about Saw 1 lol

Oh :rofl: I didn't even remember the car chase from Saw. So it must have been awesome :ninja:

The car chase is forgettable. It was only there to creat some tension. Will they get to the doctor in time, will the cop get the other driver before that person gets to the doctor.
But what is not forgettable is the ending. And what a great ending indeed.
Game over.

I was mistaken in my previous post a few months ago about a SAW VIII. They now say SAW VII will be the last. It was officially announced by the studio (Lionsgate) that Cary Elwes will return as Dr. Gordon. Limping along and i'm sure being a disciple of Jigsaw's.
See Saw, y'all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->