MTV Movie Awards 2004

Hugh Jackman is :brows: as always, but his wife just looks "different" next to him..... :blink:

Thandie Newton looks awesome!!!! :woot:

I like what Scarlett is wearing, except maybe the bottom part. She looks super cute! :blush:

Paris Hilton's hair is soo ugly :sick: , but gotta give her props for wearing a "decent" looking dress for once in her life. :rolleyes:

is it just me or does no one really look very good.

understood it's the mtv awards but still you can look good and still be slightly casual

Originally posted by loserunit@Jun 8th, 2004 - 6:53 pm
is it just me or does no one really look very good.

understood it's the mtv awards but still you can look good and still be slightly casual
you are not alone :wink:

i think everyone looks rather dated :unsure:

?

Originally posted by southerncutie@Jun 8th, 2004 - 5:51 pm
The brunette w/ the yellow dress and jeans- who is she? She's so pretty and was wonderful in Love Actually!
Her name is Martine McCutcheon. (sp?) I think she appeared in a muscial as well :flower:

Originally posted by firenze13@Jun 6th, 2004 - 9:46 am
Why can't Christina try to use the same makeup artist as Sharon or Kate?
When I look at this picture I see two classy women and another one that just looks tacky. It's probably (as usual)the makeup and fake tan that is bothering me.
i agree, but i love christina's dress... :rolleyes:

Sharon & Christina..... :rofl:
mdf588603.jpg

Originally posted by nuiko+Jun 8th, 2004 - 8:53 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nuiko @ Jun 8th, 2004 - 8:53 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-firenze13@Jun 6th, 2004 - 10:12 am
Christina Ricci looks nice!
omg, she looks amazing!!! :woot: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: [/b][/quote]
I agree!!!! :woot:

...even though it is head to toe Vuitton :rolleyes:
i think it suits her. :wub:

Originally posted by Amelié@Jun 8th, 2004 - 4:16 am
SJonassonREX.jpg
TNewtonMTVREX.jpg

KBrook_04REX.jpg
MMcCutcheon_04REX.jpg
what's with all the unflattering tops/dresses???

I just like the simple dress of Natalia Baron if she is in the third pic !

Originally posted by Golden_butterfly+Jun 8th, 2004 - 3:40 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Golden_butterfly @ Jun 8th, 2004 - 3:40 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dixie@Jun 8th, 2004 - 2:17 am
Maria Menounos
Oh...i love the outfit,where can i find similiar pants? :o [/b][/quote]
st. john has pants like that for fall 04, chiffon i think

Originally posted by Elle Glamour+Jun 8th, 2004 - 11:44 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elle Glamour @ Jun 8th, 2004 - 11:44 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Amelié@Jun 8th, 2004 - 4:16 am
SJonassonREX.jpg
TNewtonMTVREX.jpg

KBrook_04REX.jpg
MMcCutcheon_04REX.jpg
what's with all the unflattering tops/dresses??? [/b][/quote]
thandie looks the best i think

i love vin deisel man. hes just one big peice of sexy to me.

Originally posted by firenze13@Jun 6th, 2004 - 8:46 am
Why can't Christina try to use the same makeup artist as Sharon or Kate?
When I look at this picture I see two classy women and another one that just looks tacky. It's probably (as usual)the makeup and fake tan that is bothering me.
This pic cracks me up....Kate is looking at Christina like....WTF? :huh:

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jun 6th, 2004 - 4:31 pm
what i am wondering is... is Xtina blind? does she look in the mirror and say YES! I look FABULOUS!
That was so hilarious I just started cracking up. "OH yess...I am looking FABULOUS today in my horrible orange tan and clown makeup and hair that looks like a cheap wig!"

That said, I really like Christina's music, I just wish she'd pull herself together.

One of my sorority sisters went to the MTV Movie Awards as a seatfiller (they filmed on Saturday night and will air tomorrow this Thursday in case anyone was wondering) and she said the manager of the Beastie Boys kept stroking her leg when she had to sit next to him...so creepy!!!! She asked him to stop and he just kept doing it. How disgusting. She also said Kate Beckinsale looked beautiful in real life and that Halle Berry looked so bad she didn't even recognize her at first.

i would rather all the young stars just wear casual clothes than to mess up all of those beautiful dresses by wearing them poorly...what's the point of wearing these expensive clothes with no class?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cleopatragirlie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->