MTV Movie Awards 2006

Owen Wilson - 2006 MTV Movie Awards - Arrivals
hollywoodsbest.net

Hayden Christensen - 2006 MTV Movie Awards Pressroom, 06-03-06
hollywoodsbest.net

I think kate hudson and isla fisher looked the best!

what happened to Jessica Alba's boobs? i though she has fine assets?

justin timberlake has flawless skin . . ..

i sooooooo would! *insert evil laugh*

Whoa, Aaron Carter grew up fast!! It feels like yesterday when he was all 10 and sang Crazy little partygirl... (or whatever he sang!)

Brooke Hogan looks so hard for her age. In a year or two she is gonna look like Donatella!

I just have to say that Christian Bale's acceptance speech was adorable!:heart:

Steve Carrell on the 2nd page: Did everyone see his sweat?? Puuuh disgusting, how much CAN you sweat in one evening? He should get a deodorant. :smile:

Hmm.
The fashion of the MTV movie awards this year was really boring and tacky, nothing classy - everything just seems quite cheap.

WORST: Christina Aguilera. No doubt. She's trying the Marilyn look, which is so old and she reminds me more of a p*rn star than anything else (leave the Marilyn look to Scarlett or someone who can pull it off). It's both tired and not flattering at all for Christina (if she's not looking for an offer from Playboy). Her dress is tacky, her fake tan is more orange than anything, her hair looks like it's about to fall off, her fake boobs are scary...Everything about her seems fake which I don't find appealing at all. And then she had to take her clothes off (oh surprise! haven't seen that before!)...boring. I though she would try something new for the release of her upcoming album. Yawn.

BEST: Eva Mendes looks very good. Jessica Alba's outfit with the black skirt and yellow top from the pressroom was really nice. And Kate Bosworth also looks good (not great but quite sweet outfit)

babyshambles said:
WORST: Christina Aguilera. No doubt. She's trying the Marilyn look, which is so old and she reminds me more of a p*rn star than anything else (leave the Marilyn look to Scarlett or someone who can pull it off).

I completely agree.:wink:

Eva looks very nice, although I think that red makes her look somehow cheap.
Sandra looks very pretty and relaxed with herself.
I don't like Jess and Christina. Christina looks like on old doll.
Kate Hudson looked very nice.

I'm also sick and tired of seeing Christina Aguilera dressed like Marilyn Monroe. Get over it! YOU ARE NOT MARILYN MONROE.

jetset7 said:
I'm also sick and tired of seeing Christina Aguilera dressed like Marilyn Monroe. Get over it! YOU ARE NOT MARILYN MONROE.
completely agree!! with your comment adn everyone elses about christina
so over her "newfound style'

did anyone see jessica simpsons dad accosting justin timberlake on the red carpet? justin was desperately trying to run away!

why justin wears a hat like pete doherty???? Hide he something like pete??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->